BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jametra T.
I love Carmex it always keeps my lips moisturized and smooth. I can always find them in any drugstore and I don’t have to reapply often. The only con would be having to dig into the jar but I still love it.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
My whole family loves Carmex. I like the way that it moisturizes, but the flavor is not my favorite. I feel like it lingers on cups and your lips for hours, and it’s not super pleasant. But your lips stay soft!
Emily S.
Whitewater, WI
Love love love! Carmen is my fav!! It lathers so well and stays on for a longer period of time!!! Can’t go wrong! I buy them every time I run out or those cold winter months are coming!! I will but forever!
Nieeunta W.
Hampton, GA
This is my life! If I was stranded on the beach this would be one of the items I would need, definitely! Every night before I go to sleep, I apply this. Thats the only way I can rest, it's a habit. Love this!
Ashley P.
Hoquiam, WA
Carmex is the best lip care product out there! It will heal chapped lips within a day or two. It’s awesome! I would definitely recommend this to anyone over any other lip care product. I am always carrying around a little container of carmex!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
Carmex is a classic. It smells terrible and burns upon application, but it does help if you have chapped lips to heal them. I do find if I use it for a long time my lips dry out a little, so I only use it when needed.
Caley C.
Marietta, GA
I love Carmex and all their products. Definitely one of my go to brands for lip care. The tub is nice because you can just put it in a pocket and go. Don’t have to worry about it melting or anything either!
Juli C.
Coal center, PA
I love these! When my lips are super chapped or when I’ve got a cold these are my go to items. Always helps and I can never go wrong with it! Great value for the price. It’s no wonder I’m a repeat customer.
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
I love the product the only thing I don’t like about the 10 is the fact that you have to stick your finger in it I do not find that very hygienic but other than that I definitely recommend this lip balm 100%
Tamaryce R.
Elkins park , PA
Carmel is another lip product that feels amazing when it's on but when It runs out my lips feel horrible it kind of feel like my lips are addicted and is disgustingly dry the packaging is great but I wouldn't buy again unless I'm in dyer need
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: