BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Seneca N.
Augusta, GA
It Does what I need it do do. I Had a little rash and it went away with persistent use. And I like the little finger container so I don't contaminate the product later.
Diane H.
Conesus
My 13 year old daughter can not live without her Carmex. I not only have one in our medicine cabinet, but also in her backpack, her vanity, my purse & my night stand 😆
Lisa W.
Lancaster
Have a little tub of this right by my bedside table. This is my go-to all the time use it before I go to bed to keep my lips nice and soft and to stop any kind of dryness that is starting up
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
When my lips are chapped from these cold and need healing and moisture... I reach for this lip balm to help get my lips back into healthy condition. I use it all the time and would purchase it time and again.
Megan M.
Lexington
 Best thing for chapped, dry lips and cold sore treatment. Great for every day use or spot treatment of cold sores. Love the classic tub container and the smell!!
Ashley G.
I will forever be in love with the smell of this chapstick. I’ll apply it even when my lips don’t need them, just for the smell lol. I would definitely recommend this to people!
Shaina X.
My favorite since the early 2000s. Lol. This is my ride or die. I always come back to this after trying out all the other chapstick. They’re not the same as this baby.
Cady B.
Milford
Great chapstick, it's a little on the heavy side but it works great in the middle of winter I purchase this at the dollar store. And I use it every year. It comes in different tubes as well.
Stef C.
Santa Rosa
This one does the job, but it smells really strong and it kinda burns ur lips a little if they have cuts on ur lips, however I would recommend if you have really chapped lips, it also helps prevent chapped lips. So I would buy again just the smell is too strong.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I used to love carmex, used it for years! I had chapped lips once and someone said oh here I have something for that, I politely declined prior to seeing the container assuming it was a Chapstick type tube, the person offering wasn't someone that was family or a close friend, therefore I was declining prior to seeing, once I saw it, I said oh ok, and tried it, and loved it, the problem was, I could never be without it once I started using it. And no one I knew that used it could either, if we quit using it, our lips would be red, chapped and burning, hence I was dependent on the carmex year round daily numerous times a day, or my lips were chapped. I finally gave it up (this applies for most all these type products) and now, I very rarely even need any type of lip balm. Yes, carmex works, but, why do you have to continue using it?
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: