BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Brittany M.
I like the formula of this chapstick tin. I’m not a huge fan of the tins themselves because I find it to be a huge pain to have to keep dipping your finger in it, plus way more germs then if you have a tube.
Bianca O.
Gainesville, GA
10/10 recommendI love this chapstick so much. It’s cheap long lasting and it takes forever to get rid of. Honestly this is the only chapstick that I can say truly keeps my lips hydrated and I would totally buy again!
Bailey L.
Logan , UT
I always keep this Carmex in the car, and in my purse! It feels so refreshing on your lips and heals even the driest skin! I’d recommend it to anyone and will definitely be buying this product in the future!
Jade G.
Clinton
I loved it!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely use again! It has a great value, never pricey! I only had to put on 2 coats a day! Wow! It met my expectations and more!!!! ❤️ I would drive buy it again! ⭐️ Go buy some now!
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL
Love this stuff for super dry chapped lips. I’ve been using this as long as I can remember. I hate that it’s a small pot and makes it hard to get out when it’s running low so I just use a lip brush to apply.
Foreiign S.
Calgary
Lobve the product makes my lips super soft and moisture last all day packaging pretty neat and the price is super adorable i been using it for as long as i can remember and i continuously continue to buy it!
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
It’s ok but the smell and the constant sticking your finger in a little jar are enough to make you look into better options. A Serum might be better than this for lips and doesn’t make you keep applying all day long.
Elise S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is another lip balm that I choose to use in the winter time. I throw one of these in my ski jacket and use it continually throughout the day. I have been using this for years and recommend it to others.
Jhianna M.
valdosta
Absolutely love the Carmex in the jar. I use it especiall during the cold winter days too keep my lips from drying and cracking. It also gives you a nice gloss which i like. Pretty basic and clear packaging.
Nany C.
West New York, NJ
By far one of my favorite chopsticks. The price point makes it so easy to buy it every time I lose it. MOISTURIZING - taste is a little strong but not to the point where I was disappointed. Great balm.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: