BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jamie Z.
Garden grove, CA
It’s ok but the smell and the constant sticking your finger in a little jar are enough to make you look into better options. A Serum might be better than this for lips and doesn’t make you keep applying all day long.
Jade G.
Clinton
I loved it!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely use again! It has a great value, never pricey! I only had to put on 2 coats a day! Wow! It met my expectations and more!!!! ❤️ I would drive buy it again! ⭐️ Go buy some now!
Patricia T.
El Paso
Love this lip balm. Very well on the lips but doesn’t taste very well of u get some in your mouth. It did meet expectations though and helps with chapped lips very well. Would definitely recommend to people.
Ashley P.
Hoquiam, WA
Carmex is the best lip care product out there! It will heal chapped lips within a day or two. It’s awesome! I would definitely recommend this to anyone over any other lip care product. I am always carrying around a little container of carmex!
Tamaryce R.
Elkins park , PA
Carmel is another lip product that feels amazing when it's on but when It runs out my lips feel horrible it kind of feel like my lips are addicted and is disgustingly dry the packaging is great but I wouldn't buy again unless I'm in dyer need
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I love the product the only thing I don’t like about the 10 is the fact that you have to stick your finger in it I do not find that very hygienic but other than that I definitely recommend this lip balm 100%
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
Carmex is a classic. It smells terrible and burns upon application, but it does help if you have chapped lips to heal them. I do find if I use it for a long time my lips dry out a little, so I only use it when needed.
Franchesca R.
This product is long lasting by long lasting I mean that it last a long time before you have to buy a new one! I've had mine a whole winter! I love how it smells and the texture of it on my lips! Thank you!
Jametra T.
I love Carmex it always keeps my lips moisturized and smooth. I can always find them in any drugstore and I don’t have to reapply often. The only con would be having to dig into the jar but I still love it.
Nieeunta W.
Hampton, GA
This is my life! If I was stranded on the beach this would be one of the items I would need, definitely! Every night before I go to sleep, I apply this. Thats the only way I can rest, it's a habit. Love this!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: