Gown C.

This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?

Alisha M.
Alisha M.
2 years, 2 months ago
I've always preferred the jar over the tubes or roll ons, it just feels thicker and in my opinion is better!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
2 years, 5 months ago
I like it much better. Lasts longer and works faster
T I.
T I.
2 years, 6 months ago
Personally, the jar is better than the squeeze tube and the roll on. The consistency is a better and it last much longer. I find the tube is thinner and requires more applications. I live by Carmex. It's the only thing that keeps my lips moist. Great product.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
2 years, 6 months ago
I think it depends on how you like to apply the product. I hate getting this on my hands, so I prefer the squeeze tube, but some say that the formula in the jar is a little thicker, so it depends on your preferences.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Winnipeg, MO
2 years, 7 months ago
I find this one is better.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
2 years, 8 months ago
To me it's all the same consistency, so it's just if you want to use your finger to apply it or a tube.
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
2 years, 9 months ago
I strongly believe this one in the container is much better than the squeeze tube. I 've used both and others and this one heals more rapidly.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Lemoyne, Pa
2 years, 11 months ago
I think this one is much better. The consistency is more waxy so it feels thicker and lasts longer and seems to heal chapped and cracked lips better than the tube in my experience.
Rain R.
Rain R.
2 years, 11 months ago
It's all about personal preference. Whether you like squeezing it out onto your lips or applying it with your hand. Personally, I prefer it in this packaging to the squeeze tube.
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
3 years ago
It lasts longer. They both do the job and although the squeeze tube is cleaner and easier to use I still prefer this one. I guess i like touching it and applying it.