Kayla K.

Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?

Arielle W.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
10 months ago
Way better than Burts bees for healing severely chapped lips.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2 years ago
WAYYYYY better!! yes the packaging is super ugly, and if you don't know the product and see it at a store you automatically like - ugh never. but this product does work. Chapped lips, works, cold sores - works. My favorite is to use it on the edges of my lips. The acne medication i am on now, makes the skin around my lips dry up really bad, especially when its cold out. i always have a little bottle of this in each one of my purses.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Winnipeg, MO
2 years, 6 months ago
I find this is so much better than Burt's Bees! The only scent it has is a slightly waxy smell.. almost similar to Vaseline.
Erika J.
Erika J.
2 years, 8 months ago
I think Carmex is more effective but the smell is a little potent. I prefer Burt's bees overall.
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
2 years, 9 months ago
The scent seems to be a slight vanilla mint. I feel it is better than Burt's bees for healing.
Shanda S.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
2 years, 9 months ago
It has a slightly menthol-y, medicinal smell...but it's actually a very pleasant, iconic scent. Lypsyl works WAY better than this product or Burt's Bees, but I would still pick Carmex over Burt's Bees simply because the latter dries out my lips.
Rain R.
Rain R.
2 years, 11 months ago
I prefer to Burt's Bees. It works way better and the texture is not as greasy on your lips. The scent is kind of Menthol-y.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Torrance, CA
3 years ago
Way better than Burt's bees. to me there is no scent
Karla H.
Karla H.
Chula Vista, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
It has a light medicine smell, but I got used to it already. This has been my fave for years, I have tried the burt bees one and it does not compare.
Jenn R.