Lupe L.
Gastonia

Does it leave your lips even more dry after?

Veronica H.
Veronica H.
boynton beach, FL
3 weeks ago
not at all. I use it on a regular basis and even when i run out and don't wear it for a few days my lips stay soft.
Amber C.
Amber C.
bury , UK
3 months, 2 weeks ago
With me it really moisturises them and helps with my chapped lips
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I use the strawberry chapstick and it leaves my Lips super moisturized if i put it on overnight
Myra H.
Myra H.
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Carmex definitely leaves my lips drier, but how it performs for you could be different
Jennifer S.