BY CARMEX

A squeezable medicated lip balm to soothe and protect dry, chapped lips with SPF 15 and a sweet cherry flavor

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

White Petrolatum 38.87%.................................................................Lip Protectant

Inactive Ingredients:
Lanolin, Flavor, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Camphor, Menthol, Phenol, Vanillin

• The best lip balm ever better than eos and any other one ...1 Answers
  • Is this product good? I need to know:(5 Answers
  • Tengo una pregunta, hacen envíos de productos tan pequeño...1 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube
  • "I've never had a cold sore, but i use this stuff as lip gloss everyday. i never get chapped lips, and they're always really soft. it's great for the summer time because it wont melt everywhere, but in the winter it's really difficult to get it out of the tube...the gel gets hard when its cold." in 2582 reviews
  • "LOVE carmex. it tingles when you put it on and it feels awesome! Really moisturizing. " in 353 reviews
  • "I've always loved carmex. The cherry smells good. It's not sticky. And it hydrates my lips!" in 330 reviews
  • "I was suffering from chapped lips big time after a long summer running season that had me licking my lips frequently on long runs." in 21 reviews
  • "When i brush my teeth afterwards the skin on my lips gets soggy and turns white, and it gets chapped soo much and they bleed when i try to take off the skin myself." in 6 reviews
Aimee A.
Edinburgh
By far my favourite lip balm ever!!!!
It’s so moisturising and not sticky at all, also has SPF 15 which is great if your lips get quite dry xx
My favourite scent is cherry but I also like the original one as well x
Yuli V.
Cadereyta Jimenez, Nuevo Leon
De todos los bálsamos que he tenido es el mejor, el que me a hecho mas, te deja los labios muy bonitos para utilizar un labial, Lo recomiendo.
Caitlynn O.
North Carolina
All time favorite lip balm! I got it from Walmart for only a $1 and I wasn’t to sure about it at first. Smells really good but not overpowering. Can be used in both hot and cold weather. Lasts a long time to. I defiantly recommend this.
Cristina M.
Delano, CA
I love this product. It is the only thing that has helped my dry lips. Not only does it moisturize but it protects my lips as well.
Yoksna P.
Markham, ON
Bought this because I saw my cousin purchase it in England and I was curious. It’s very hydrating. It reminds me of those old lipsmacker formulas that have a scent and kind of has a clear film to it. I like it, it is hydrating and takes a couple of minutes to sink in. I had chapped lips so this helped a lot. A little goes a long way!
Anna T.
One of my favourite lipbalms ever! Smells great and it keeps my lips moisturized through crazy Canadian weather. It’s so tiny and cute that it also fits into my pockets so I have one with me wherever I go. Super affordable and works well
Savannah D.
Manning
Another lip product I love! I love the twist off top and the bright packaging! The favors and smells are great also. Cherry is my personal favorite. I buy these from walmart and carry one around everywhere I go. I’ve used these multiple times. The application is easy and the product lasts!
Ami M.
Langtree close, Hull
Super moisturising and lovely taste! Does tingle though so if you aren’t into that then maybe this isn’t the best but I can fortunately look past it!
Holly C.
My husband gets fever blisters every time he is in the sun for long periods of time, which is almost every weekend. On the advice of a friend, I bought him Carmex. It has helped so much. We keep a three pack on hand all of the time. His fever blisters are almost nonexistent as long as he uses his Carmex.
Carla ✨.
I love this carmex! It’s my to go to! Especially during the winter. It most definitely met my expectations. I bought it at Walmart for like $1.00.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Does anyone recommend this as a regular Chapstick ?
Kylan J.
Richmond, VA
Question has been deleted
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Ive been looking for a good lip balm for such long time! Have anyone been using this? I have really damaged lips! They are som dry! Som it needs to be really good!
Catrina F.
Atlanta, GA
How well does this work with lipstick?
Nicole A.