BY CARMEX #75 in Lip Care

A squeezable medicated lip balm to soothe and protect dry, chapped lips with SPF 15 and a sweet cherry flavor

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

White Petrolatum 38.87%.................................................................Lip Protectant

Inactive Ingredients:
Lanolin, Flavor, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Camphor, Menthol, Phenol, Vanillin

• Is this product good? I need to know:(5 Answers
  • What do you like most about Carmex?7 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your lips with repeated use?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube
  • "I've never had a cold sore, but i use this stuff as lip gloss everyday. i never get chapped lips, and they're always really soft. it's great for the summer time because it wont melt everywhere, but in the winter it's really difficult to get it out of the tube...the gel gets hard when its cold." in 1596 reviews
  • "LOVE carmex. it tingles when you put it on and it feels awesome! Really moisturizing. " in 353 reviews
  • "First thing it smells good, moisturizes your lips, leaves your lips with a shine. You cant go wrong with carmex. " in 240 reviews
  • "I was suffering from chapped lips big time after a long summer running season that had me licking my lips frequently on long runs." in 21 reviews
  • "I didn't find that it helped my cold sores much and the smell was extreme and medicinal which I didn't like since it was staying on my lips for so long." in 6 reviews
Valdiviez ..
Arlington , VA
This is one of my staple go to’s the cherry scent is pleasant, doesn’t have a “cough syrup”/ “medicine” smell to me. I love using this (and the original) in the winter. This is my preferred choice if I have severely chapo lips or pain around the edges or corners of lips or mouth. I fine that if my lips are really chapped/pealing (from constant licking/drying out) the cherry tends to give me a slight burning sensation beyond the normal tingling but it isn’t intolerable, I find the cherry quite soothing when your lips are in pain and you can just focus on the scent. I don’t get cold sores but I know people who use this as a preferred relief method for it.
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
An oldie, but definitely a goodie. I have used Carmex since I was a little girl. I carried this everywhere and I still do. I like that it comes in a tube form now. That screw top tin canister was cute but it was not convenient, especially in the winter wearing gloves. After all these years the formula has stayed the same. They never deviated and that’s what I love. They may have added new scents, but it still gets the job done. The price is pretty much still the same. Carmex is Ol’ Faithful!
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
This chapstick is probably one the best ones I have tried on my hunt for the perfect chapstick. My lips are very dry and I feel like it’s impossible to find a chapstick that completely gets rid of my dehydrated patches, but this one does help a little bit. The only thing I dislike about this brand is the tubes will release too much of the greasy feeling chapstick and the jars are harder to apply the chapstick.
Introvert C.
Mission
I like the smell and the sensation of this product against ny lips. I live in an area where the weather is constantly changing, and consequently my lips are exposed to this climate change. Sometimes my lips get sooo dry, and this product relieves the dryness. It mosturizes them excellently, and I love it!
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
This stuff I have been told, is terrible for your lips. It has additives in that makes your lips dependent on the chapstick. Aka when you don’t use it anymore your lips are dry as you know what. It burns when your lips are very dry. I guess it works well if you use it one time and one time only like before bed or something but don’t use it frequently
Brenden N.
Cheverly, MD
LADIESS!!!! I don’t know what brand of lip y’all use in the winter but GIRLS!! I SWEAR by Carmex!!!! I have these and one in the car right now! I don’t like to run out so I keep a couple on hand! This stuff is soooooooooo bomb! It makes me lips feel good, smell good, and look good. YASSS! I prefer this over Blistex as that makes my lips burn! Lol. I don’t have time for that. Carmex does the job, fighting that crustation without the burning or serious tingling sensation. Put me in a Carmex commercial and I got it! Lol!
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
Carmex is a great medicated chapstick for severe chapped lips. It's very easy to apply and use it glides on and is available at any retail store you visit. It's long lasting and is definitely worth the buy. I would recommend carmex this winter for anyone who has a hard time moisturizing their lips.
Jessica T.
Westland
This is my favorite go to chapstick. I love Carmex. I’ve been using it since I was a kid and it’s always done an awesome job of protecting my lips and keeping them soft. The cherry if my favorite! I live the texture of the squeeze tubes because I don’t have to get it all over my fingers like the pots.
Crystal B.
I love this Carmex, cherry flavor is the absolute best and my favorite, I got it from target, but they have it everywhere, it definitely last awhile for the price I can use mine for a really long time without it being done, yes I'd recommended it to anyone that loves wearing a chapstick
S E.
Jacksonville
Carmex usually has a scent and appeal all it's own, but the cherry adds a unique twist to the classic carmex. This particular packaging makes it was easier to apply and doesn't get wonky over time like the tin does. The cherry makes it a bit sweeter smelling than regular carmex.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Does anyone recommend this as a regular Chapstick ?
Latoya W.
What do you like most about Carmex?
Maegan G.
elizabethtown, PA
Is this better than the generic chap stick?
Haley C.
Germantown, WI
Does this product dry out your lips with repeated use?
Fran Y.
Santiago
Is this product good? I need to know:(