BY CARMEX

A squeezable medicated lip balm to soothe and protect dry, chapped lips with SPF 15 and a sweet cherry flavor

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

White Petrolatum 38.87%.................................................................Lip Protectant

Inactive Ingredients:
Lanolin, Flavor, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Camphor, Menthol, Phenol, Vanillin

• The best lip balm ever better than eos and any other one ...1 Answers
  • Is this product good? I need to know:(5 Answers
  • Tengo una pregunta, hacen envíos de productos tan pequeño...1 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube
  • "I've never had a cold sore, but i use this stuff as lip gloss everyday. i never get chapped lips, and they're always really soft. it's great for the summer time because it wont melt everywhere, but in the winter it's really difficult to get it out of the tube...the gel gets hard when its cold." in 2582 reviews
  • "LOVE carmex. it tingles when you put it on and it feels awesome! Really moisturizing. " in 353 reviews
  • "I've always loved carmex. The cherry smells good. It's not sticky. And it hydrates my lips!" in 330 reviews
  • "I was suffering from chapped lips big time after a long summer running season that had me licking my lips frequently on long runs." in 21 reviews
  • "When i brush my teeth afterwards the skin on my lips gets soggy and turns white, and it gets chapped soo much and they bleed when i try to take off the skin myself." in 6 reviews
Katie T.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Target
Carmex is the heavy duty stuff when all other lip balms fail. This the GhostBusters of lip balms. Anyways, this will definitely keep your lips moisturized when you’ve been hit with the chapped lips and it’s also a great preventative so you don’t have to go through that dilemma! Plus the cherry flavor isn’t all medicine-y tasting like the others.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I feel the same way about the Cherry Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm In a Tube as I do any other Carmex product... It’s awful! It’s cheap! And like I’ve said before the people that make Carmex know what they’re doing! They put the same ingredients in Carmex that your lips use to produce moisture and when you use it long enough your lips with stop producing that moisture on their own because they don’t have to... Carmex is producing it for them so your lips become completely dependent on it, which brings you right back to spending more money on Carmex... lining their pockets with money and leaving us with the same problem!
Chloe B.
Cushing
I love this Carmex. It never leaves a greasy feeling that most chapsticks have. My lips get very dry despite drinking lots of water so I always keep a carmex in my pocket. It is really useful in winter especially when it’s cold and my lips dry out quickly. I love this stuff!!
Mariah S.
Kansas City
They give your lips a great tingle feeling. They make your lips a little plump and it's not very pricey. Actually very cheap. And I am a repeat user. And the packaging is great.  Small and portable. Yes I would use it again. You should always have a little bit witn
Mariam A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My best friend introduced me to this and it’s amazing it really does make your lips soft and plum up if you know what I mean and the smell is amazing it smells like candy I really love the packaging is small but a good size at the same time and cute the smell is like candy
Genesis P.
Lenexa
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the worst thing that’s ever happened to my skin. Not only did it chap my lips like no other, but it mad my skin breakout terribly. It took me awhile to figure out it was causing my breakouts but as soon as I stopped using it everything went back to normal.
elana A.
Carlisle, PA
Soo deceiving. I picked this up in hopes of it being the original cherry Carmex which I’ve always received compliments on about my lips smelling and testing good. This stuff smells disgusting however and also doesn’t work as well to hydrate. A huge disappointment
Tasmiah B.
Woodhaven, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Another holy grail product of mine! Same effects as Blistex but better because I don't have to dig my finger into it! I simply squeeze and viola! Plus I swear this additional cherry flavor gives my lips a lovely color or maybe I'm imagining it?
Danine M.
Lyndhurst , NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Obsessed!! I got a three pack of Carmex yesterday and I love them! Throwing out all my old gloss! Light , non greasy, slight flavor but not overpowering. Amazing shine!!! I went back and bought a spare set so I don’t run out!!! Amazing !!
Maria N.
Encino, CA
One of the legendary trusty balms! Go with this if you prefer that fresh and cool minty feeling on the lips! This was my go-to chapstick during my teenage high school years and it never left my pocket.

The reason I give this 4 stars is because I notice that when I use Carmex, I need to keep using the product to keep my lips moisturized. Otherwise they become more dry, maybe it's the lips getting used to having an outside source for moisture?

Regardless, there's nothing scary to try about this! Go with this if you prefer a stronger/medicated balm!
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Does anyone recommend this as a regular Chapstick ?
Kylan J.
Richmond, VA
Question has been deleted
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Ive been looking for a good lip balm for such long time! Have anyone been using this? I have really damaged lips! They are som dry! Som it needs to be really good!
Catrina F.
Atlanta, GA
How well does this work with lipstick?
Nicole A.