BY CARMEX

A squeezable medicated lip balm to soothe and protect dry, chapped lips with SPF 15 and a sweet cherry flavor

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

White Petrolatum 38.87%.................................................................Lip Protectant

Inactive Ingredients:
Lanolin, Flavor, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Camphor, Menthol, Phenol, Vanillin

• The best lip balm ever better than eos and any other one ...1 Answers
  • Is this product good? I need to know:(5 Answers
  • Tengo una pregunta, hacen envíos de productos tan pequeño...1 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube
  • "I've never had a cold sore, but i use this stuff as lip gloss everyday. i never get chapped lips, and they're always really soft. it's great for the summer time because it wont melt everywhere, but in the winter it's really difficult to get it out of the tube...the gel gets hard when its cold." in 2582 reviews
  • "LOVE carmex. it tingles when you put it on and it feels awesome! Really moisturizing. " in 353 reviews
  • "I've always loved carmex. The cherry smells good. It's not sticky. And it hydrates my lips!" in 330 reviews
  • "I was suffering from chapped lips big time after a long summer running season that had me licking my lips frequently on long runs." in 21 reviews
  • "When i brush my teeth afterwards the skin on my lips gets soggy and turns white, and it gets chapped soo much and they bleed when i try to take off the skin myself." in 6 reviews
Anastasia G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I love Carmex!

The cherry one is my absolute favorite, I get the worst ever chapped lips,they'd crack & bleed, and I hated it, and no chapstick ever really did anything for me, I'd use them all day, and nothing worked, until I finally started using Carmex.

I also love how affordable it is, one tube for 98 cents, or a pack of 3 for a couple of dollars!

I put it on when I'm getting ready, and when I wipe it off to put on my lipstick for the day, my lips are so soft, I don't even have to use it everyday!
Danielle R.
Owings Mills, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not sure why I can only really use the CarMax brand of lip balm it seems to be the only one that doesn't make my lips peel. I have tried Blistex and it leaves my lips dry once it comes off and they start to peel used Evo it does the same thing the only other thing besides CarMax that works for me is why a company called brandless and they offered an coconut lip balm that gives me a lip tint
Karen R.
Canton
Purchased at: CVS
This is my old time favorite lip balm. It keeps my lips smooth and hydrated. I love all Carmex lip products but this specifically is the one I’ve been restocking non stop. It’s the cherry flavor that makes me love it on my lips plus is minty so it also feels like a lip plumper, no kidding. I can’t go a winter without this one. Seriously a must have!
Haley V.
i like the formula and the ammoumt of moisture it provides  to your lips, but i dont like the application tube itself. since the tube is so dense and hard its really rough to spread on your lips, and because of the texture of the tube you cant really feel how much you’re applying, which can become messy
Kayla L.
Benson
Carmex is one of my favorite brands or chapstick. It doesn't cost too much and it works great. The flavored tubes are exciting! This stuff really does relieve dry lips! It packaged simply and you don't have to work too hard to get it open! I will continue to buy carmex in the future for sure!
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I feel the same way about the Cherry Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm In a Tube as I do any other Carmex product... It’s awful! It’s cheap! And like I’ve said before the people that make Carmex know what they’re doing! They put the same ingredients in Carmex that your lips use to produce moisture and when you use it long enough your lips with stop producing that moisture on their own because they don’t have to... Carmex is producing it for them so your lips become completely dependent on it, which brings you right back to spending more money on Carmex... lining their pockets with money and leaving us with the same problem!
Meralis G.
Chicago
This is the best one..... I cannot get out of my house without Carmex on these lips..... If I don’t wear Carmex, my lips are dry, chapped and sometimes itritated...... This is my everyday go-to and will not change it for another one..... I would definitely recommend this product to others
Abigail V.
Tijeras
This was really good at first because it did repair my chapped and broken lips, and it smells and tastes so good, but after a little while, it started drying my lips out faster. I had to put it on every fifteen minutes just so that my lips didn't start burning. Good for a quick fix, though.
Ariana C.
Chicago
Personally Carmex is a decent lip balm, not my favorite per say. I believe that the scent and flavor of the balm didn't captivate my attention. It is a squeeze tube that glides onto your lips for fast application. I would recommend to others if you are open minded to the distinct scent.
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
Carmex can be hit and miss for me. It does have that tingly sensation still like original Carmex. The flavor of this one is definitely more bearable for me than the original. Feels sometimes very thick and sticky almost like if you were to put straight Vaseline on your lips.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Does anyone recommend this as a regular Chapstick ?
Kylan J.
Richmond, VA
Question has been deleted
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Ive been looking for a good lip balm for such long time! Have anyone been using this? I have really damaged lips! They are som dry! Som it needs to be really good!
Catrina F.
Atlanta, GA
How well does this work with lipstick?
Nicole A.