BY CARMEX

A squeezable medicated lip balm to soothe and protect dry, chapped lips with SPF 15 and a sweet cherry flavor

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

White Petrolatum 38.87%.................................................................Lip Protectant

Inactive Ingredients:
Lanolin, Flavor, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Camphor, Menthol, Phenol, Vanillin

• The best lip balm ever better than eos and any other one ...1 Answers
  • Is this product good? I need to know:(5 Answers
  • Tengo una pregunta, hacen envíos de productos tan pequeño...1 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube
  • "I've never had a cold sore, but i use this stuff as lip gloss everyday. i never get chapped lips, and they're always really soft. it's great for the summer time because it wont melt everywhere, but in the winter it's really difficult to get it out of the tube...the gel gets hard when its cold." in 2582 reviews
  • "LOVE carmex. it tingles when you put it on and it feels awesome! Really moisturizing. " in 353 reviews
  • "I've always loved carmex. The cherry smells good. It's not sticky. And it hydrates my lips!" in 330 reviews
  • "I was suffering from chapped lips big time after a long summer running season that had me licking my lips frequently on long runs." in 21 reviews
  • "When i brush my teeth afterwards the skin on my lips gets soggy and turns white, and it gets chapped soo much and they bleed when i try to take off the skin myself." in 6 reviews
Anastasia G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I love Carmex!

The cherry one is my absolute favorite, I get the worst ever chapped lips,they'd crack & bleed, and I hated it, and no chapstick ever really did anything for me, I'd use them all day, and nothing worked, until I finally started using Carmex.

I also love how affordable it is, one tube for 98 cents, or a pack of 3 for a couple of dollars!

I put it on when I'm getting ready, and when I wipe it off to put on my lipstick for the day, my lips are so soft, I don't even have to use it everyday!
Karen R.
Canton
Purchased at: CVS
This is my old time favorite lip balm. It keeps my lips smooth and hydrated. I love all Carmex lip products but this specifically is the one I’ve been restocking non stop. It’s the cherry flavor that makes me love it on my lips plus is minty so it also feels like a lip plumper, no kidding. I can’t go a winter without this one. Seriously a must have!
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I feel the same way about the Cherry Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm In a Tube as I do any other Carmex product... It’s awful! It’s cheap! And like I’ve said before the people that make Carmex know what they’re doing! They put the same ingredients in Carmex that your lips use to produce moisture and when you use it long enough your lips with stop producing that moisture on their own because they don’t have to... Carmex is producing it for them so your lips become completely dependent on it, which brings you right back to spending more money on Carmex... lining their pockets with money and leaving us with the same problem!
Meralis G.
Chicago
This is the best one..... I cannot get out of my house without Carmex on these lips..... If I don’t wear Carmex, my lips are dry, chapped and sometimes itritated...... This is my everyday go-to and will not change it for another one..... I would definitely recommend this product to others
Chloe B.
Cushing
I love this Carmex. It never leaves a greasy feeling that most chapsticks have. My lips get very dry despite drinking lots of water so I always keep a carmex in my pocket. It is really useful in winter especially when it’s cold and my lips dry out quickly. I love this stuff!!
Mariah S.
Kansas City
They give your lips a great tingle feeling. They make your lips a little plump and it's not very pricey. Actually very cheap. And I am a repeat user. And the packaging is great.  Small and portable. Yes I would use it again. You should always have a little bit witn
Mariam A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My best friend introduced me to this and it’s amazing it really does make your lips soft and plum up if you know what I mean and the smell is amazing it smells like candy I really love the packaging is small but a good size at the same time and cute the smell is like candy
jacqueline h.
Waco
Perfect for winter lips. Within a day or two my dry, cracked lips will be smooth and healthy again. So effective and the cherry flavor adds a nice surprise. This was my first flavored tube and I feel like it makes it less medicine smelling. A definite repeat purchase
Keali W.
Salt Lake City
This is my favorite I love the coolness and cherry!!!  This is one that i buy frequently and i will continue to buy it! I love how soft and moisturized it leaves my lips/skin!! The packaging is extremely convenient to open and can be done without scissors!!
maria a.
Middletown, CT
Purchased at: CVS
My oldest teenage daughter does not leave home without this. She suffers the worst of my kids from chap lips this is a little more pricey then what I buy the other kids but it works the best for her her lips need something a little stronger and it has a great taste.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Does anyone recommend this as a regular Chapstick ?
Kylan J.
Richmond, VA
Question has been deleted
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Ive been looking for a good lip balm for such long time! Have anyone been using this? I have really damaged lips! They are som dry! Som it needs to be really good!
Catrina F.
Atlanta, GA
How well does this work with lipstick?
Nicole A.