Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube

A squeezable medicated lip balm to soothe and protect dry, chapped lips with SPF 15 and a sweet cherry flavor

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

White Petrolatum 38.87%.................................................................Lip Protectant

Inactive Ingredients:
Lanolin, Flavor, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Camphor, Menthol, Phenol, Vanillin

• Is this product good? I need to know:(5 Answers
  • What do you like most about Carmex?7 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your lips with repeated use?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube
  • "I was suffering from chapped lips big time after a long summer running season that had me licking my lips frequently on long runs." in 21 reviews
  • "When i brush my teeth afterwards the skin on my lips gets soggy and turns white, and it gets chapped soo much and they bleed when i try to take off the skin myself." in 6 reviews
  • "I didn't find that it helped my cold sores much and the smell was extreme and medicinal which I didn't like since it was staying on my lips for so long." in 6 reviews
  • "I get chapped lips constantly- and Carmax is definitely the best brand to keep them moisturized for a long time." in 5 reviews
  • "I had really dry lips that would not stop cracking and burning when the weather changed and I finally pulled out this from my stash of lip products and it solved my issue in about two days!" in 3 reviews
Valdiviez ..
Arlington , VA
This is one of my staple go to’s the cherry scent is pleasant, doesn’t have a “cough syrup”/ “medicine” smell to me. I love using this (and the original) in the winter. This is my preferred choice if I have severely chapo lips or pain around the edges or corners of lips or mouth. I fine that if my lips are really chapped/pealing (from constant licking/drying out) the cherry tends to give me a slight burning sensation beyond the normal tingling but it isn’t intolerable, I find the cherry quite soothing when your lips are in pain and you can just focus on the scent. I don’t get cold sores but I know people who use this as a preferred relief method for it.
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
An oldie, but definitely a goodie. I have used Carmex since I was a little girl. I carried this everywhere and I still do. I like that it comes in a tube form now. That screw top tin canister was cute but it was not convenient, especially in the winter wearing gloves. After all these years the formula has stayed the same. They never deviated and that’s what I love. They may have added new scents, but it still gets the job done. The price is pretty much still the same. Carmex is Ol’ Faithful!
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
This chapstick is probably one the best ones I have tried on my hunt for the perfect chapstick. My lips are very dry and I feel like it’s impossible to find a chapstick that completely gets rid of my dehydrated patches, but this one does help a little bit. The only thing I dislike about this brand is the tubes will release too much of the greasy feeling chapstick and the jars are harder to apply the chapstick.
Selena H.
This is my favorite applicator for Carmex, it's extremely easy to apply and there isn't the chance of someone else being able to use it. This lip care product helps tremendously in the winter, it provides moisture and prevents cracking of the skin on my lips. Bonus: I always go for the cherry kind! Overall I love Carmex for lip care especially in the winter! Good product!
Tyson C.
This is the Chapstick that my mother has been using since the beginning of time. I feel very similar to this Chapstick that I do to Vaseline. I think it is very thick and very greasy. It causes my skin to break out around my mouth and I do not like that. It is very affordable and it really helps your lips become softer, but not worth the breakouts.
Nevaeh H.
Best chapstick I have ever used, it worked in a matter of minutes, easy to use only thing wrong is the hole where the product comes out is a little snap but some sqeeze and it's out. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Tube
Brenden N.
Cheverly, MD
LADIESS!!!! I don’t know what brand of lip y’all use in the winter but GIRLS!! I SWEAR by Carmex!!!! I have these and one in the car right now! I don’t like to run out so I keep a couple on hand! This stuff is soooooooooo bomb! It makes me lips feel good, smell good, and look good. YASSS! I prefer this over Blistex as that makes my lips burn! Lol. I don’t have time for that. Carmex does the job, fighting that crustation without the burning or serious tingling sensation. Put me in a Carmex commercial and I got it! Lol!
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
This stuff I have been told, is terrible for your lips. It has additives in that makes your lips dependent on the chapstick. Aka when you don’t use it anymore your lips are dry as you know what. It burns when your lips are very dry. I guess it works well if you use it one time and one time only like before bed or something but don’t use it frequently
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
Carmex is a great medicated chapstick for severe chapped lips. It's very easy to apply and use it glides on and is available at any retail store you visit. It's long lasting and is definitely worth the buy. I would recommend carmex this winter for anyone who has a hard time moisturizing their lips.
Merci B.
I love Carmex! The product is fantastic, my lips thank me as a faithful to the classic original tube. I bought mine at Walgreens I think🤔 During the winter my lips are extremely dry and chap but after using Carmex for 2 days my lips were completely healed and now they are the softest they’ve ever been.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Does anyone recommend this as a regular Chapstick ?
Latoya W.
What do you like most about Carmex?
Maegan G.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this better than the generic chap stick?
Haley C.
Germantown, WI
Does this product dry out your lips with repeated use?
Fran Y.
Is this product good? I need to know:(