BY CARMEX

A medicated cherry lip balm stick with SPF 15 to protect lips

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

White Petrolatum 35.00%.................................................................Lip Protectant

Inactive Ingredients:
Lanolin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Flavor, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Camphor, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Vanillin

• I love this for my lips but have never been a fan of the ...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of Carmex?2 Answers
Reviews (1938)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love my carmex! I love the protection it gives and how fast it will heal chapped lips! Best product in my opinion for windblown lips!" in 439 reviews
  • "I love products that smell like mint. I have always loved the moisturizing quality of carmex so this is an added bonus." in 129 reviews
  • "It made my lips smooth in just one application. Love the smell too! Great for winter chapped lips!" in 73 reviews
  • "Love Carmex! I have been using the cherry click stick for quite a while and it is great at keeping my lips moisturized. The spf is an awesome addition too as I like to have that included in my skin and lip routine. I can apply once and not have to worry about it going away. It is also a great value, especially in the three packs. " in 64 reviews
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
I love Carmex chapstick! I love the burning, tingling feeling it has when I apply it to dry lips, it's like I can feel my lips healing! It does seem a little expensive, but it does last a long time and heal dry and cracked lips right up. I'll keep buying Carmex as long as my lips keep getting dry.
brandi a.
This is a lip balm I always seem to have on hand. I like the cherry flavor and it does seem to make my lips soft while offering SPF What I don't like is the fact that it burns a bit. Which is true for me with all types of this brand.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I keep this chapstick in my purse always. Carmex really helps to smooth out your lips and helps prevent cracking and drying. The cherry flavor is sweet, but not over powering. You can find this product at any drugstore, Target, or most liquor stores.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
I've been using these since high school I'd go through like one a month. They work really well if your lips are torn up and badly chapped. They help numb and medicate them. I think it helps spread up the healing and it's definitely worth getting them!
Monique A.
Salem, VA
Carmex is a blessing in disguise for my lips in the winter months. I am a repeat user of this product because it is very effective and meets my expectations for a lip balm. The packaging is easy to open which is important. I would buy this again in the future.
Katie C.
Russell, KY
Two words: CHERRY. CARMEX.

For real. This stuff is great. It tastes and smells amazing, and has all of the great benefits of the regular Carmex. This stuff had a cult-like following in my middle school.

Check this out if you already love Carmex!
Abbie H.
Anderson, SC
I live for this product! I seriously cannot leave the house without one of these in hands!! I have found that it is the best chapstick ever and is truly addicting (in a good way.) Although the smell is amazing, it does still taste like carmex, but if you can get over the taste, it's the best chapstick out there!
Kaitlyn B.
I love the scent of this Carmex lip balm. It's my go-to, especially in the winter. It seems to last through sips of coffee, long conversations, and days when I'm under hydrated. The price for the purchase is decent. My only concern is that I've been told it can be bad to use too often since it is medicated.
RayShawnda M.
I love how every single time I apply this product, it leaves my lips super moisturized and rejuvenated. It wasn't even that pricey being only a dollar or two at dollar general. It coming in the turnable tube was way easier than the squeeze tube as well and less messy. I would definitely get this product again!
Megan P.
Sacramento, CA
To say that I am "addicted" to chapstick is an understatement -- and Carmex is my go to. Love the cherry flavor. I usually purchase at Walmart or Target, and the only downfall is that I can't always find it! I am someone who will actually use an entire tube down to the last drop, and it never dissapoints!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite flavor of Carmex?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this for my lips but have never been a fan of the taste. Do you like it?