BY CARMEX

A medicated cherry lip balm stick with SPF 15 to protect lips

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

White Petrolatum 35.00%.................................................................Lip Protectant

Inactive Ingredients:
Lanolin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Flavor, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Camphor, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Vanillin

• I love this for my lips but have never been a fan of the ...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of Carmex?2 Answers
Reviews (1940)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love my carmex! I love the protection it gives and how fast it will heal chapped lips! Best product in my opinion for windblown lips!" in 439 reviews
  • "I love products that smell like mint. I have always loved the moisturizing quality of carmex so this is an added bonus." in 129 reviews
  • "It made my lips smooth in just one application. Love the smell too! Great for winter chapped lips!" in 73 reviews
  • "Love Carmex! I have been using the cherry click stick for quite a while and it is great at keeping my lips moisturized. The spf is an awesome addition too as I like to have that included in my skin and lip routine. I can apply once and not have to worry about it going away. It is also a great value, especially in the three packs. " in 64 reviews
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
This is a little bit greasy, but when my lips are extra chapped and plain lip balm isn't cutting it, this stuff is my next step. The Cherry flavor helps it be a little less medicine like. But I am using it when I am desperate so a medicine scent is okay by me.
Courtney M.
Grosse Pointe
A great lip product! I never leave my house without this chapstick in my purse. It is a great moisturizer for the lips and has a wonderful scent. Would recommend to anyone looking for a inexpensive and useful lip balm!
Yvonne G.
Always refreshes my dry lips in minutes. It is long lasting only have to touch up at least one more time. Easy to use and can be carried everywhere. Definitely would recommend it to others. And great deal on price!
Nataliia L.
New Castle, DE
My lips are always chapped, and i love liquid matte lipsticks, so carmex heals my lips for night! Love Carmex! This one has an awesome scent and works amazing! i used to buy original carmex but this one is perfect as well. Price is good, i will buy carmex always!
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
This is my go to lip balm. I end up buying a new tube about every 6 months! I wear it every day, and apply it several times throughout the day if I'm not wearing makeup. It keeps my lips moisturized & it's great in winter to prevent my lips from becoming a dry, crusty mess. This is also great to apply 10 mins before applying a liquid lipstick to prevent the drying effect.
Tiffany C.
Ashland, VA
It didn’t last long, but the packaging was amazing. Very easy to get out. I loved the pricing , it wasn’t too high. I would recommend to anyone who has dry lips! Very glossy. First time user but I would buy again.
Serina W.
Peculiar, MO
This brand is the best for when you’ve been lazy and let your lips get bad! It smacks them into shape quickly and I have soft lips in just a day or two. The smell is always a plus!
lindsey k.
Pomona, NY
Okay I love carmex! like im in love! i will never use anything else! the cherry smells so nice and its just perfect! i love how it can come in a pack of three so you'll always have if you loose or run out! i goes on so smooth and makes your poor poor dry dead lips feel so hydrated so quickly i will never switch to anything else!
Mary K.
Newnan
Gives a smoothing feeling once it soaks in but it left my lips feeling a tad dryer than I expected and my lips stung a little when I first put it on in the cold outside.
Ali G.
The smell of Carmex kind of puts me off. It's very strong and chemical-like so I don't usually buy this stuff as often. My dermatologist told me that carmex will only dry my lips out more so I've tried avoiding it. When using this it seems to over-moisturize my lips and leave them looking slimy and messy.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite flavor of Carmex?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this for my lips but have never been a fan of the taste. Do you like it?