BY CARMEX

A medicated cherry lip balm stick with SPF 15 to protect lips

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.50%.................................................................Sunscreen

Oxybenzone 4.00%.................................................................Sunscreen

White Petrolatum 35.00%.................................................................Lip Protectant

Inactive Ingredients:
Lanolin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Flavor, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Camphor, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Vanillin

Reviews (1904)
lindsey k.
Okay I love carmex! like im in love! i will never use anything else! the cherry smells so nice and its just perfect! i love how it can come in a pack of three so you'll always have if you loose or run out! i goes on so smooth and makes your poor poor dry dead lips feel so hydrated so quickly i will never switch to anything else!
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
I am a HUGE carmex fan but I hate the tin tubs or the squeeze tube it normally comes in for the simple fact of the mess it can cause. So I literally love this product ! It smells amazing , works amazing but doesn’t have the hassle of the other packaging carmex does!
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
This is a little bit greasy, but when my lips are extra chapped and plain lip balm isn't cutting it, this stuff is my next step. The Cherry flavor helps it be a little less medicine like. But I am using it when I am desperate so a medicine scent is okay by me.
ReeNee👑 G.
Compton
My favorite lip product, not only for chapped lips but for keeping your lips smooth and healthy and preventing them from being chapped. It’s very glossy and it’s also medicated it even helps cold soars I know from experience 😁 👌🏽it is a very great and highly recommended product
Yvonne G.
Always refreshes my dry lips in minutes. It is long lasting only have to touch up at least one more time. Easy to use and can be carried everywhere. Definitely would recommend it to others. And great deal on price!
Melissa F.
I have such a love/hate relationship with Carmex. I love the tingling feeling it gives your lips, and love the mediciney cherry smell. However I truly feel like the more you use it the drier your lips get!
Kenz H.
Barnesville
This product Carmex® Moisturizing Lip Balm always saves my lips in the winter! If there’s anything I hate its chapped lips and this lip balm is an absolute go to for me, it ever fails. It soothes your lips and smells good.
Vanessa L.
I love the  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube . I have never liked the original flavor to the lip balm, so when I tried this one it was awesome! I love the smell! Carmex lip balms work great on my lips keeping them hydrated leaving a slight gloss to my lips. I use this one at home and use a different kind of carmex while I am on the go.
Tiffany C.
Ashland, VA
It didn’t last long, but the packaging was amazing. Very easy to get out. I loved the pricing , it wasn’t too high. I would recommend to anyone who has dry lips! Very glossy. First time user but I would buy again.
. ..
Moisturizes my lips very well but it does create a lot of dead skin on my lips if you apply too much. Wish they had more variety of smells. Packaging is convenient. It’s basically the only lip chapstick I use
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite flavor of Carmex?
Mikaela D.
I love this for my lips but have never been a fan of the taste. Do you like it?