BY CARMEX #31 in Lip Care

Carmex Lip Balm can help relieve severely dry or chapped lips in a matter of seconds. The moisturizing ingredients in this cherry-flavored balm help to soothe, heal and protect dry and cracked lips from the moment it is applied. Each Carmex... see more...

• Is this better than the generic chap stick?6 Answers
  • Does this have a really strong cherry taste? Or is it just more of ...3 Answers
  • Tengo una pregunta, hacen envíos de productos tan...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's very moisturizing and smells so nice." in 1 review
  • "I loved this chap stick it works well for dry lips and I get dry lips from winter time this baby softens them up real fast " in 1 review
  • "My favorite is the cherry one of course and it helps a lot in winter for my chapped lips " in 1 review
  • "There is one small disclaimer: Last week at CVS I picked up their original by mistake and it was the worst lip balm ever." in 1 review
  • "It's great for dry lips." in 1 review
Swagga D.
Swagga D.
Brooklyn, NY
Carmex is an amazing product that is comparable to vaseline. it hardens when its in a cold tempture but is great to use when lips are chapped and need some moisture.. I'm into scented or flavored lip products. it can be relaxing when applying. its inexpensive and can be founded anywhere. its a product that will also be good for the use of your children it has no color non toxic and easy to carry anywhere.
Natashia M.
Natashia M.
I didn't buy the 12 pack, just the individual in this flavor. I've been using Carmex since I was younger. It goes on smooth, but don't squeeze too hard or you'll have it everywhere. It provides quick relief to chapped lips but I have to keep reapplying every couple of hours. It does wipe off easily and has a weird taste, I advise to not lick your lips while this product is on them.
Nina R.
Nina R.
Ive been using ths products for many yrs now so i love it!
Squeezable medicated lip balm that goes on smooth to soothe and protect dry, chapped lips with SPF 15 and a sweet cherry flavor

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing
Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol
Emma O.
Emma O.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Carmel for absolutely everything. I use it in my lips at night and in the winter. I use it on the tip of my nose when it's chapped or I have a cold. I use it in the inside of my mouth if I have bitten my cheek,and I use it on the inside of my nose in the winter as well. It's perfect for everything, opens up the sinuses and smells good!
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
This was recommended to me by a friend. The texture was not my favorite and I felt like I always made a mess with the squeeze tube. I was not crazy about the scent either. It did seem to heal my chapped lips, but I could not get over the stickyness so this is one I would use if given to me, but I will not be going out of my way to purchase.
Pacie K.
Pacie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple for my life. I keep 2 tubes in my purse, and swear by Carmex. This is the only chapstick I have found that actually smooths my lips and leaves them feeling healthy. Not only do I use it for my lips though. If I don't have lotion on hand, I can apply this to my knees or elbows if the are dry for a quick fix.
Nikia M.
Nikia M.
Birmingham, AL
I do not like the carmex brand. It burns my lips and my lips are not even cracked. Also, I did not like the smell nor taste of the cherry carmex. Maybe if there were a different flavor I would give it a try. You can smell the medicine or whatever it is in there lip chap. I think they should change the smell and flavor.
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
I have used Carmex for so long that I literally can't remember ever NOT using it. My mom always carries a tube in her purse and has done so since I was very little. I have the worst chapped lips and carmex seems to be the only thing that helps relieve the dryness! You are missing out if you are not using this product.
Elif C.
Elif C.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
This works pretty well if you can get past the horrendous smell. I thought that the cherry flavor would be subtle, but its closer to a very strong cough syrup than anything. I had to only apply a tiny bit to prevent myself from choking on the smell. But aside from that, the balm is pretty decent and did heal my lips
Judy C.
Judy C.
Santa Clara, CA
This is my go to for saving my lips from being overly chapped. I don't use it too often. Once a day is enough to keep my lips moisturize. I love the smell of this too! Although in the beginning I didn't enjoy the thick texture, I have gotten use to it and if it bothers me too much I put it on before I go to bed.
Maegan G.
Maegan G.
Elizabethtown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better than the generic chap stick?
Nely G.
Nely G.
Does this have a really strong cherry taste? Or is it just more of a scent to the carmex?
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Lima, Peru
Tengo una pregunta, hacen envíos de productos tan pequeños como este? Me gustaría uno, podrían mandarlo? Hay algún costo?