BY CARMAN

nur G.
They are so healthy and filling. I love this alot. It tastes good and makes me feel good. I use this for breakfast everyday! This also helps me lose weight!
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
This product is really good I really recommend this product to anyone !!! This is a must have in the kitchen !!
renata c.
groton, CT
These are good bars they have a great taste and the are healthy my family enjoys them to which is always good
Elizabeth g.
The husband I love these bars they're very healthy and delicious we buy the weekly when we go to the store.
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Healthy and delicious?! Yes please! These bars are so yummy and definitely very affordable.
Andrea B.
Carlsbad, NM
These are somewhat good! Love the texture and it's just so delicious totally worth it
Aleksandra K.
My friend and I adore this product. Its healthy and delicious, what more could you want in a cereal. A great way to start your day
Riel Monet A.
Vancouver , BC
These bars are perfect! They don't taste healthy but they totally are! They are perfect for before the gym or after!
Alexandra P.
mission, TX
Where can I buy this?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
What kind is bar is this?
Amanda P.