BY CARMAN

nur G.
nur G.
Foodie Expert
They are so healthy and filling. I love this alot. It tastes good and makes me feel good. I use this for breakfast everyday! This also helps me lose weight!
Arili S.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Foodie Expert
This product is really good I really recommend this product to anyone !!! This is a must have in the kitchen !!
renata c.
renata c.
groton, CT
These are good bars they have a great taste and the are healthy my family enjoys them to which is always good
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Carlsbad, NM
These are somewhat good! Love the texture and it's just so delicious totally worth it
Oriana G.
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Healthy and delicious?! Yes please! These bars are so yummy and definitely very affordable.
Elizabeth g.
Elizabeth g.
Foodie Expert
The husband I love these bars they're very healthy and delicious we buy the weekly when we go to the store.
Riel Monet A.
Riel Monet A.
Vancouver , BC
These bars are perfect! They don't taste healthy but they totally are! They are perfect for before the gym or after!
Aleksandra K.
Aleksandra K.
My friend and I adore this product. Its healthy and delicious, what more could you want in a cereal. A great way to start your day
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
Where can I buy this?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
What kind is bar is this?
Amanda P.