BY CARLSON #33 in Fish Oil

Dietary Supplement Bottled in Norway for Maximum Freshness High in EPA & DHA Unf lavored Potency and Purity Guaranteed The Finest Norwegian Cod Liver Oil Naturally-Rich Source of DHA and EPA Carlson: Specializing in Norwegian Cod Liver Oil since 1982 Carlson Cod Liver Oil comes from the livers of fresh cod fish found in the arctic ocean waters of Norway. The oil is separated from the liver tissues withou the use of chemical. To ensure the freshness of the oil, the air inside the bottle is replaced wit nitrogen and natural -source vitamin E is added. Contaminant - Free This product is regularly tested for freshness, potency and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory and has been determined to be fresh, fully-potent and free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB s and 28 other contaminants. *These statements have not been evaluated by see more...

• What are the benefits of this product?4 Answers
  • What actually is this?? 6 Answers
  • How well does this work when taken for skin? And is the taste bea...5 Answers
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So everyone knows cod liver oil is good for you. I remember being told by the elders of the disgusting taste yet having to take it anyway. I honestly have no clue what they're talking about because the only cod liver oil I know is this one. This one tastes like slightly lemon flavored oil. I take it daily with no strange aftertaste or issues. Never using anything else!
Angelia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Been using for years and threw away the pills a long time ago- Lemon flavor washed b=down fast and no issue. I love the taste and it does not taste like fish. I bought this initially to help with inflammation and the vitamins that it provides and I can tell when I stop taking it
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this product! It is so versatile and good for so many things! You hair skin, nails and immune system will thank you!! This brand is great and credible. I trust this brand and will always use this product!
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love, love, LOVE this stuff!!!! Did I happen to mention I LOVE this product??? I first started taking this liquid supplement because I don't eat seafood and needed a really stellar, A1 supplement, and didn't want it in pill form. As I continued to research (and this product continually popped up as the best), I ended up watching a few YT vids from beauty guru's stating this helped their dry skin. Being as I suffer from extremely dry skin, I decided to take the plunge and place my order online. It was less than a week (at 1 teaspoonful each night) when I noted much more energy, softer hair, and moisturized and glowy skin. I will never be without this product! The bonus is that it has no bad taste to it, just an oily lemon. The only con is that its pricey, however, you will find its worth the cost!
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product may not smell or taste good but it does the job I take 1 tablespoon a day for my skin and hair and it is amazing what it can do as far as giving your hair shine and your skin glow I would recommend
Emily M.
Miami, OK
This stuff is awesome! No fishy taste, it tastes just like lemon juice just thicker. I've been taking this for about a year and store it in the fridge for easier consumption. My skin and hair are so much better and it has lowered my moms blood pressure. Would recommend everyday!
Kat S.
I remember my mother pouring this stuff down my throat when I was a kid. I wonder if it ever did me any good? I suppose at worst it can't be too bad for you. I mean I survived it.
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
I take a swig of this daily and I swear it gives me the most dewy skin ever. It is oil, so yes it's a little greasy but it tasted just like lemon
Teesa R.
Rockford, IL
I haven't tried this particular brand yet, but cod liver oil is great for brain and dental health!
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
What actually is this??
Kyndal T.
Clinton, TN
How well does this work when taken for skin? And is the taste bearable?
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've heard of taking this to help your skin. How do you like it and how is the price
Casey P.
De Pere, WI
What are the benefits of this product?