BY CARLSON FOR KIDS

Dietary Supplement. Bottled in Norway for Maximum Freshness Potency & Purity Guaranteed Great Lemon Taste! Brussels International Taste & Quality Institute Superior Taste Award 2010. Rich Source of DHA & EPA Vitamin A & D Free From Norway:  The finest fish oil from deep, cold ocean-water fish.  Bottled in Norway to ensure maximum freshness.  Refreshing natural lemon taste.  Take by the teaspoonful, mix with foods, and try it on salads! Purity Guaranteed: This product is regularly tested for freshness, potency, and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory and has been determined to be fresh, fully-potent and free of detrimental. see more...

Review (1)
Cassie P.
Wayne, WV
My kids love the taste of this oil from Carlson kids!  The lemon flavor is a huge hit in my house.  A little pricey but well worth it.  I purchased this product at our local health food store and I am so glad I did! I would recommend this product to others.

Kohl's