BY CARL'S JR. #49 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
A bit pricey but definitely worth it. My favorite burger is the big Carl. I wish they would bring that the chicken wrappers though. They would make me go back for some everyday
Tita G.
Salem, OR
THE FRIES AREE SOO GOOD AND SO ARE THE CURLY FRIES!!!! The original fries taste like the buffalo wild wings fries as well!! Im a fry freak!! Recommend eating carlos jr fries!!
Katie C.
Great burgers, fantastic variety, giant drinks, and love the fried zucchini! Weirdest part though, they always make you pull past the window even when there is no one waiting.
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX
What I love about Carls Jr is you get a good amount of food for your dollar! Their food is delicious (fried zucchini anyone?) and fresh! They also have a "green burrito" attached to them if you're craving Mexican-American food instead.
Rocio D.
Love the burgers just cuz they are pretty big recently i was disappointed i use to go alot to get the jalapeño poppers and the last time i went was told they where taken off so definitely a bummer .
Berenice M.
Omg I love carls jr. The first time I tasted it I was very impressed. I love the chicken sandwich. I go so often know. I dont have no negative comments about Carls Jr. I am soo gonna go again ! I so recommend this restaurant
Britney G.
Reedley
Their food is so good if your having a craving for fries and burgers. I love their superstar burger with medium fries and drink. I would so recommend this to everyone and would go again anytime!
Constance E.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of my favorite places to get a burger is a Carl's Jr. They are very affordable with their prices in combos and the quality of the food is on point. My favorite item from their menu is a western burger and I really like their french fries also
Sarah H.
Double bacon western cheeseburger and crosscut fries , please! Carl's also has great shakes. Stay away from the regular fries here and the breakfast isn't that great.
Lauren T.
Longmont, CO
Fried zuchini at a fast food joint?  Yes!  You can order and feel virtuous (sort of)  Delicious and my favorite item at Carl's.  Be careful, you'll burn the roof of your mouth off cause they come hot out of the fryer.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.