BY CARL'S JR. #43 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Love love love Carl's Jr. They give you great quality for a good price. Their burgers and sandwiches are just like going to a fine in restaurant just much more affordable! Burger are a great size too!
Laura G.
Ellensburg, WA
While I did work here so some people might think I am biased, I do truly enjoy the food that comes from this fast food chain. The ingredients are much more fresh than from other restaurants and the food is made to order. My absolute favorite burger is the big carl.
Vanessa C.
I love the chicken at Carl's Jr. they always seem to please me. My favorite item is of course the chicken strips with Dr Pepper, I'm not the biggest fan of the fries but otherwise they're amazing!
Beth E.
Kyle, TX
Always good quality and the location i go never has much of a wait. Great Value, but i have noticed that their quantities have gone down a bit and i miss their mushroom burger. Used to be the main reason i would go.
Jayna J.
Mesa, AZ
Carl's Jr. is good for road trip food stops. Their star chicken nuggets are a classic, and they have some good heathy chicken options that don't make you feel like you want to die after sitting in a car for 6 hours.
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
I went here just because they had a 4 dollar deal. Cheeseburger crispy chicken fries and drink. Its delicious. But I wouldn't go there if they didn't have a deal they are really on the pricey side but good.
Melenie T.
Chico, CA
When I was younger I use to eat there a lot but now I don't because it is too expensive for fast food in my opinion. However with that said I do enjoy their food and have never had a bad experience before
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
A bit pricey but definitely worth it. My favorite burger is the big Carl. I wish they would bring that the chicken wrappers though. They would make me go back for some everyday
Tita G.
Salem, OR
THE FRIES AREE SOO GOOD AND SO ARE THE CURLY FRIES!!!! The original fries taste like the buffalo wild wings fries as well!! Im a fry freak!! Recommend eating carlos jr fries!!
Katie C.
Great burgers, fantastic variety, giant drinks, and love the fried zucchini! Weirdest part though, they always make you pull past the window even when there is no one waiting.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.