BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Amy S.
Palestine, TX
We love Carl's Jr. Unfortunately, the closest one to us is almost an hour away.
We stop by on our way to Dallas every chance we get, but it's not too often.
I wish we had one closer so we could enjoy it more often. I would surely recommend this food to my family and friends!
Angeles E.
Kettleman City, CA
I love eating here so much! The food is great and i love everything they have there! Very affordable and great in everything! Though it isn't very healthy and don't eat there too often but totally recommend it
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Díganme dónde está ??? Siento que necesito todas sus hamburguesas jajajaa son deliciosas y aquí en el estado donde vivo no hay y la verdad son unas de mis favoritas el que tenga el placer de tenerlas en su ciudad no dude en probarlas
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I love Carl’s Jr. it’s by far the best quality fast food place in my opinion. My only complaint is the lack of locations on the east coast so I can only indulge on my trips to California or I have to go all the way into nyc for it
Nanci A.
The food is sub par and over priced. I find their commercials to be in poor taste. The only reason I went before was because of the play area for my kids, but we dont support a business who has to sell sexy to get customers...
rose c.
Poth, TX
I love their fries 😋😋😋
After I had my first child I was starving from 20 hours of labor and my sweet hubby brought me Carl's Jr. Burger and fries so I will always have this good memory when I eat there 😘
chelsia b.
Horrible customer service and I wont be going back! First, they messed up our order. So we live Facebook fed the event. Then they messed it up a second time and we were just done. The onion rings were overcooked and dried out, I might as well have been French's crunchy onions. We won't be going back.
Molly C.
The Hardee's in my area is always good food. I enjoy going to this restaurant whenever I get the chance. Their milkshakes and beer battered onion rings are probably my favorite!
Macy K.
San Antonio, TX
Carl's JR are a hit or miss. No in between. Sometimes they are pretty good and other times the food is just not good that day. The burger will be over cooked or sometimes it is cold. Other times it's one of my favorite places to go and I'm very satisfied
Rebecca S.
Their chicken sandwiches are pretty good. The workers need to work on their presentation a bit because my lettuce or meat are always only on one side rather than equally spread out. But flavor wise I'd say it's pretty good. My fav fries are made here.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.