BY CARL'S JR. #57 in Dining

Nanci A.
The food is sub par and over priced. I find their commercials to be in poor taste. The only reason I went before was because of the play area for my kids, but we dont support a business who has to sell sexy to get customers...
Esther A.
Díganme dónde está ??? Siento que necesito todas sus hamburguesas jajajaa son deliciosas y aquí en el estado donde vivo no hay y la verdad son unas de mis favoritas el que tenga el placer de tenerlas en su ciudad no dude en probarlas
rose c.
Poth, TX
I love their fries 😋😋😋
After I had my first child I was starving from 20 hours of labor and my sweet hubby brought me Carl's Jr. Burger and fries so I will always have this good memory when I eat there 😘
chelsia b.
Horrible customer service and I wont be going back! First, they messed up our order. So we live Facebook fed the event. Then they messed it up a second time and we were just done. The onion rings were overcooked and dried out, I might as well have been French's crunchy onions. We won't be going back.
Macy K.
San Antonio, TX
Carl's JR are a hit or miss. No in between. Sometimes they are pretty good and other times the food is just not good that day. The burger will be over cooked or sometimes it is cold. Other times it's one of my favorite places to go and I'm very satisfied
Molly C.
The Hardee's in my area is always good food. I enjoy going to this restaurant whenever I get the chance. Their milkshakes and beer battered onion rings are probably my favorite!
Rebecca S.
Their chicken sandwiches are pretty good. The workers need to work on their presentation a bit because my lettuce or meat are always only on one side rather than equally spread out. But flavor wise I'd say it's pretty good. My fav fries are made here.
Hamburguesas riquisimas, para el precio que tienen entiendo que son buenas. La carne se siente sabor a carne y no a plastico. No es muy saludable pero para una vez al mes.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Love love love Carl's Jr. They give you great quality for a good price. Their burgers and sandwiches are just like going to a fine in restaurant just much more affordable! Burger are a great size too!
Laura G.
Ellensburg, WA
While I did work here so some people might think I am biased, I do truly enjoy the food that comes from this fast food chain. The ingredients are much more fresh than from other restaurants and the food is made to order. My absolute favorite burger is the big carl.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.