BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Danielle C.
La Mesa, CA
Definitely a hit or miss with Carla jr.
Food can be decent but most days it's dry and over priced.
The employees obviously hate their jobs which is understandable. But you get to know how to fake it to make it. I don't recommend.
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
There jalapeño poppers are the best I love them no there fries are so crunchy it's amazing , they can take
A while when bringing your order but it's cool how they bring it right to you ,
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This fast food chin is so delicious I would eat there everyday! I love their hash browns they are to die for and I really love their burgers ! They are really good and I really do reccomend this to everyone
Deborah F.
Carrollton, TX
Love Carl's Jr.'s menu options! Their burgers are well seasoned and always taste great! I love that they have zucchini chips...one of my favorites! And their breakfast sandwiches are to die for! I just wish they served breakfast all the time!
Amy S.
Palestine, TX
We love Carl's Jr. Unfortunately, the closest one to us is almost an hour away.
We stop by on our way to Dallas every chance we get, but it's not too often.
I wish we had one closer so we could enjoy it more often. I would surely recommend this food to my family and friends!
Kerena G.
I love their food. Their little thick burgers are perfect for my small mouth. Their curly fries are the best. They are amazing and affordable. I go here every week or two because they're just so tasty
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX
What I love about Carls Jr is you get a good amount of food for your dollar! Their food is delicious (fried zucchini anyone?) and fresh! They also have a "green burrito" attached to them if you're craving Mexican-American food instead.
Shaunice L.
I love the curly fries and the seasoning they put on them. The burgers are juicy and the buns are sweet. Quality of food is great and prices are affordable. I don't go often but they do have some nice coupons Available when I do go.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
Such good burgers! They always seem to have a new one to try. I also love their shakes. I don't eat there very often. But there is not much bad I can say about them. I would definitely go again. Their kids meals are also good The chicken stars are a favorite with my littles.
Miranda V.
I love this place especially to be a fast food restaurant. They are always extremely friendly great customer service and the line moves smooth and quickly. Never even get my order wrong. Great place and good quality food great burgers
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.