BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Louise T.
A decent prize, for the amazing food! Wonderful costumer service, at least the places I've tried! The area of dining isn't the cleanest, though
Karmen P.
La hambuerguesa es muy sabrosa lista para todos tipos de personas además las papa son naturales. Y los juguetes para los niños son fantásticos
Emily L.
Inconsistent quality. Some of the menu items (especially limited time only offerings) are REALLY good, but some of their food is meh at best.
Steph F.
Vernon
Wish this wouldn't have closed in my town, I loved their crispy chicken burger with the sweet honey mustard sauce. They have delicious food.
Gisella C.
mI FAST FOOD FAVORITO, EL SABOR DE LA CARNE A LA PARRILLA ES INCREIBLE, MUCHO MEJOR QUE OTRAS MARCAS DE LA COMPTENCIA. LA CALIDAD ES TODO.
Elizabeth P.
Quito
It tastes better than other hamburger fast food restaurants that I have been in terms of the amount of food. If you buy your normal burgers
Demi G.
Spruce Grove
OH MY GOD I AM IN LOVE WITH CARL'S JR. The onion rings are absolutely delicious. The super western bacon cheeseburgers are my favourite.
Kourtnee W.
Grass valley, CA
Love the char broiled BBQ chicken sandwich. I it's amazing. Great taste and fulfilling. Also there crisp cut fries are a can't pass up
Natalia E.
It is a place with very rich food and excellent customer service, I like a lot because they handle hamburgers of varied ingredients.
Jaqueliin O.
Me gustan sus sabores y el tamaños, las papas ni se digan son deliciosas. Sólo que el precio es un poco alto pero todo muy delicioso
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.