Carl's Jr.

BY CARL'S JR.

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars62%
  • 4 Stars24%
  • 3 Stars10%
  • 2 Stars3%
  • 1 Star2%
(756)

Top Questions See all 5 Q&A

  • I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Carl's Jr.
Carl's Jr.
Reviews (756)
Q&A (2)
Media (6)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Aylin G.
10 reviews
Milugar favorito para ir a comer hamburguesas
maybe si es un poco caro pero vale mil la pena
son deliciosas y sus papas con queso y chili son cosa de otro mundo
te amo carls jrrrrr!
MARIA O.
26 reviews
De esta compañía me encantan los aros de cebolla, aunque sus hamburguesas también son muy buenas. pero lo mas importante es la atención al cliente que ellos tienen es excelente.
Mercedes R.
Calgary
18 reviews
I love Carls jr. they're fries are always fresh. They're ingredients are always fresh. I find the staff friendly all the time and their burgers are just great
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC
129 reviews
Carl Jr's makes some of the best burgers in the fast food ìndustry. They are tasty and delicious. They leave me craving more. I'd give them 6 stars if I could!
Luz M.
Hermosillo
12 reviews
I really like it! My favorite meal is the Chili Cheese Fries! It's cheap and it's delicious! It's really affordable and you can find one restaurant everywhere.
me gusta la six dollar ya que tiene aguacate y bacon y me encanta cuando juntan esos dos ingredientes, y a muy bajo costo ya contiene tus papas y refresco
Karen A.
28 reviews
I´m reaally in love with the western bacon hamburguer, maybe it´s not big but i like the size of the burguer...but if you never prove, it´s time to do it
Julissa S.
40 reviews
This are my favorites hamurguers, the Ice Cream is very delicious, they're not so expensive and they're fast. In only like 15 minutes you have your food.
Lidice M.
10 reviews
Great quality, i love the teriyaki hamburger its so juicy and it tastes amazing if you order it with hand made bread its so good! My favourite actually!
Michell H.
Tijuana, Baja California
73 reviews
¡Amo este lugar! Sabe mejor que otros restaurantes de comida rápida de hamburguesas que he estado en términos de cantidad de la comida. Si usted compra sus hamburguesas normales / cheeseburgers y tal, no esperes esa buena calidad. Lo intenté una vez por error y lo lamenté.

Sus hamburguesas "especiales" son las que me hacen amar a Carls. Las hamburguesas son siempre enorme y cargado con ingredientes. Eso significa que son caros, como su así llamado hamburguesa de 6 dólares. Afortunadamente, siempre recibimos cupones en el correo, por lo que es muy asequible
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
102 reviews
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.
Portland, OR
3 reviews
I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your salad mixes, do you include spinach or green leaf lettuce? And is the combination mostly iceberg lettuce? ty :)

Sign up to join our community!

Influenster Cashback
We recorded your visit.
Carl's Jr.

was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.

Please confirm your email.
If you have an existing Ebates account, make sure to enter your Ebates email

6 characters minimum. Password must consist of letters, at least 1 number and 1 special character.