BY CARL'S JR. #48 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Belle L.
California
Really classy burger spot, and obviously the price is higher. I ate their burgers couple times and all the ingredients are so fresh! The lettuce and tomato are way better than average fast food chain. Patty was made to the perfection -tasty and juicy. LOVE!
Khawla L.
This is the best burger I ate in my life. Limitless sauce and drinks. Not too affordable and not expensive in the same time but it's a good quality. I love the one with eat, chicken and bacon in the same and I recommend it to everyone, I already do.
Esraa A.
Cairo, 15 may city
I love Hardee's so so much I love french fries with cheese I adore it I love chicken burger panea so much they have a lot of excellent sandwiches with very good quality I eat in their most of the time I went out for shopping or just hang out I recommended it to all my friends in my city
Christina L.
Only 2 to 3 locations near me, but the service I've gotten is always polite and efficient. I love the waffle fries, and the chicken burgers are delicious. A bit on the pricier end of the fast food joints, but you get what you pay for. I would certainly revisit if I had a burger craving and found myself near one!
Zenith Y.
Very high quality food, maybe pick out locations more wisely coz most restaurants are in the stupidest places lmao but burgers are really really good and crispy and what a normal fastfood restaurant should be like
Karla G.
me gusta mucho son unas hamburgesas muy ricas que cuentan con sabores muy diferentes lo que no me gusta mucho es que ultimamente son muy muy caras pero de vez en cuando vale la pena
Esther T.
Carl's jr is a really nice fast food chain. The burgers are really tasty, and I looove the guacamole burger, it's so good! The burgers are made straight away, after you have ordered your burger, which means they are really good because they are "fresh made".
Aracely Q.
Carl's Jr. is one of my favorites restaurants because is cheap and their hamburgers are BIG! and if you are very hungry you can go and buy a combo and that's it, you'll feel full and with energy to all your day. I will definitely continue going my whole life.
Claudia O.
Las mejores hamburguesas aunque un poco elevadas de precio, pero sin duda las papas criscut y las malteadas no tienen comparación alguna, sobre todo la malteada de vainilla, tengo uno cerca de casa y eso me encanta ya que puedo comprar por el autoservicio.
Milagros B.
Really likeing the burgers!!! Everything in here is simple but perfect. Atention to the costumer is always kind and willing to hep.I use it really often because they are the best burgers i´ve ever tried!!! They are affordable, tasty, experiences are always good. Definitely recomending it.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.