BY CARL'S JR. #56 in Dining

Astryd F.
my god is the best fast food restaurant, their combos are sensational, my favorite article is the Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger, excellent could honestly say, very little because in my country do not have franchise, so when I travel I take
İzel Ç.
I love their hamburgers. They are big and delicious. Also chili fries are my favorite thing. I always get them when I go there. I go once in two monts since I don't have a near one. They are not cheap but I wouldnt say that they are expensive.
Jeff N.
Vancouver
Burgers for great value. I live in Coquitlam and the Carl's Junior Location in PoCo is one that surpasses my expectations for burgers. Meals are affordable, and a simple burger is packed with flavour. Highly recommend this establishment!
Lucy R.
I love it, the food is always delicious and fast, the service is always nice, sometimes the noice is too strong but thats obvious so it is not a bad thing. It is a little expensive bur worth it. I go there offten and i recommend it
Nestor H.

the food is delicious the aderesos improve it's just that the dishes are smaller than it appears in advertising and the service would be something that could improve a bit as you serve sometimes a little annoying
George S.
Very tasty however the stores tend to be inconveniently located and prices are often quite high. Even though the burgers are big it would be good if they had a value menu with cheaper options.
Aylin G.
Milugar favorito para ir a comer hamburguesas
maybe si es un poco caro pero vale mil la pena
son deliciosas y sus papas con queso y chili son cosa de otro mundo
te amo carls jrrrrr!
MARIA O.
De esta compañía me encantan los aros de cebolla, aunque sus hamburguesas también son muy buenas. pero lo mas importante es la atención al cliente que ellos tienen es excelente.
Ercilia Z.
Las nuggets de forma de estrella no son muy buenas, tienen un sabor muy extraño. Para los demás combos si pongo un 5
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC
Carl Jr's makes some of the best burgers in the fast food ìndustry. They are tasty and delicious. They leave me craving more. I'd give them 6 stars if I could!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.