BY CARL'S JR. #48 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Rosie S.
I was so excited a Carl's Jr opened near me. It's never busy, pricey and I didn't find anything special about their burgers. The burger I had tasted exactly like a whopper.
Nelly P.
This are really good, the taste is amazing, i love the variety, always are a good option, i think i go every 15 days, i love the service on the car is really practice, are one of my favorites!
Valeria A.
MI MAMA SE VA A VOLVER LOCA, POR TANRA HAMBURGUESA QUE COMO ACA😉 jajajaja siempre ando comiendo esto y me reta dice que es mucha chatarra aunque en realidad yo lo amo😊
Peta O.
I personally don't rave about Carl's junior as I find it is to expensive and not that great, although I've only had it twice as there's only 1 store in Australia
Sineah A.
Whangarei
I love Carl's Jr. the burgers are filling and the size and portions of the food and drinks are so massive it's like we're actually in America. Love the taste of the burgers though and not bad prices I guess.
Shanice T.
Calgary, AB
Burgers are better quality than most fastfoods. But it's really expensive!
It was actually my first time eating here as they just opened a store in my university today. Right now they're really busy because of the curiosity but I'm pretty sure they'll die out in a month. Can't have those kind of prices for poor students!
Monse R.
sus hamburguesas me encantan, sobre todo las de tocino, las papas son deliciosas, se me hace agua la boca solo de pensar en ellas, el precio para algunos es alto, pero personalmente el tamaño es INCREÍBLE, ya que es una de las compañías que supera el tamaño de otras, por estas razones me encanta comer en este restaurante.
Fly P.
BELO HORIZONTE, MINAS GERAIS
bom não tenho muito a dizer recomendo claro não muito mais recomendo alias cada um tem um gosto diferente , eu posso tr gostado mais ou menos outras pessoas podem gostar 100% então claro isso soma muito, então esperimente pra vc ver se gosta ou não ai você da sua propria opiniâo isso é interessante
Elim H.
aqui en este restauran las hamburgesas saben muy bien pero si estan algo caras que no valen la pena gastar por tan solo una hamburgesa y que puedes comprar en otro luar
Daniela D.
Mexicali
Me encanta Carls Jr porque sus hamburguesas son generalmente grandes al igual que las papas fritas y la bebida en tamaño,por el precio no me molesta pagarlo ya que lo vale y no como en otros lugares que son muy pequeñas y me quedo con hambre al comprar una.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.