BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Zenith Y.
Very high quality food, maybe pick out locations more wisely coz most restaurants are in the stupidest places lmao but burgers are really really good and crispy and what a normal fastfood restaurant should be like
Karla G.
me gusta mucho son unas hamburgesas muy ricas que cuentan con sabores muy diferentes lo que no me gusta mucho es que ultimamente son muy muy caras pero de vez en cuando vale la pena
Aracely Q.
Carl's Jr. is one of my favorites restaurants because is cheap and their hamburgers are BIG! and if you are very hungry you can go and buy a combo and that's it, you'll feel full and with energy to all your day. I will definitely continue going my whole life.
Esther T.
Carl's jr is a really nice fast food chain. The burgers are really tasty, and I looove the guacamole burger, it's so good! The burgers are made straight away, after you have ordered your burger, which means they are really good because they are "fresh made".
Claudia O.
Las mejores hamburguesas aunque un poco elevadas de precio, pero sin duda las papas criscut y las malteadas no tienen comparación alguna, sobre todo la malteada de vainilla, tengo uno cerca de casa y eso me encanta ya que puedo comprar por el autoservicio.
Milagros B.
Really likeing the burgers!!! Everything in here is simple but perfect. Atention to the costumer is always kind and willing to hep.I use it really often because they are the best burgers i´ve ever tried!!! They are affordable, tasty, experiences are always good. Definitely recomending it.
Rocio A.
Chihuahua
Yes! Good burger! Good meat! Delicious topings, one of the best hamburgers of the city. I like their french fries and their sauces. I really recommend this burgers!
Nayeli Sarahi C.
San Francisco de Campeche
Me encantan sus hamburguesas y sus papas son súper ricas, lo único que no me gusta mucho es que el precio es caro si es individual, siento que deberían hacer paquetes accesibles para la población
İzel Ç.
I love their hamburgers. They are big and delicious. Also chili fries are my favorite thing. I always get them when I go there. I go once in two monts since I don't have a near one. They are not cheap but I wouldnt say that they are expensive.
Astryd F.
my god is the best fast food restaurant, their combos are sensational, my favorite article is the Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger, excellent could honestly say, very little because in my country do not have franchise, so when I travel I take
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.