BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Peta O.
I personally don't rave about Carl's junior as I find it is to expensive and not that great, although I've only had it twice as there's only 1 store in Australia
Monse R.
sus hamburguesas me encantan, sobre todo las de tocino, las papas son deliciosas, se me hace agua la boca solo de pensar en ellas, el precio para algunos es alto, pero personalmente el tamaño es INCREÍBLE, ya que es una de las compañías que supera el tamaño de otras, por estas razones me encanta comer en este restaurante.
Shanice T.
Calgary, AB
Burgers are better quality than most fastfoods. But it's really expensive!
It was actually my first time eating here as they just opened a store in my university today. Right now they're really busy because of the curiosity but I'm pretty sure they'll die out in a month. Can't have those kind of prices for poor students!
Fly P.
BELO HORIZONTE, MINAS GERAIS
bom não tenho muito a dizer recomendo claro não muito mais recomendo alias cada um tem um gosto diferente , eu posso tr gostado mais ou menos outras pessoas podem gostar 100% então claro isso soma muito, então esperimente pra vc ver se gosta ou não ai você da sua propria opiniâo isso é interessante
Elim H.
aqui en este restauran las hamburgesas saben muy bien pero si estan algo caras que no valen la pena gastar por tan solo una hamburgesa y que puedes comprar en otro luar
Belle L.
California
Really classy burger spot, and obviously the price is higher. I ate their burgers couple times and all the ingredients are so fresh! The lettuce and tomato are way better than average fast food chain. Patty was made to the perfection -tasty and juicy. LOVE!
Daniela D.
Mexicali
Me encanta Carls Jr porque sus hamburguesas son generalmente grandes al igual que las papas fritas y la bebida en tamaño,por el precio no me molesta pagarlo ya que lo vale y no como en otros lugares que son muy pequeñas y me quedo con hambre al comprar una.
Khawla L.
This is the best burger I ate in my life. Limitless sauce and drinks. Not too affordable and not expensive in the same time but it's a good quality. I love the one with eat, chicken and bacon in the same and I recommend it to everyone, I already do.
Esraa A.
Cairo, egypt
I love Hardee's so so much I love french fries with cheese I adore it I love chicken burger panea so much they have a lot of excellent sandwiches with very good quality I eat in their most of the time I went out for shopping or just hang out I recommended it to all my friends in my city
Christina L.
Only 2 to 3 locations near me, but the service I've gotten is always polite and efficient. I love the waffle fries, and the chicken burgers are delicious. A bit on the pricier end of the fast food joints, but you get what you pay for. I would certainly revisit if I had a burger craving and found myself near one!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.