Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Carl's Jr.

BY CARL'S JR. #46 in Dining

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars62%
  • 4 Stars24%
  • 3 Stars10%
  • 2 Stars3%
  • 1 Star2%
4.41 / 5 based on 745 Reviews

Top Questions See all 4 Q&A

Carl's Jr.
Carl's Jr.
Reviews (745)
Q&A (2)
Media (6)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Hyesun
9 reviews
the burgers a bigger than other fastfood chains. more greasy burgers. but more tastier. like the sides like the chips
and also the self taking salsa or pickles is good .
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
196 reviews
Hamburguesas deliciosas y establecimientos familiares , exelente opción si tienes niños. En comparación con las otras dos grandes cadenas grandes de hamburguesas si es un poco caro.
Alison T.
Panama city
10 reviews
Esta franquisia de comida rapido en panama es especial porque el valor agregado es que te llevan la hamburguesa a la mesa y esa es una comodidad, me gusta mucho y el sabor tambien
Kenia S.
66 reviews
BEST BURGUERS IN THE WORLD!
My boyfriend and I always eat burguers at this place and we love it! My favorite thing from the menu are the chilli cheese fries and the onion bacon burguer
Nelly P.
20 reviews
This are really good, the taste is amazing, i love the variety, always are a good option, i think i go every 15 days, i love the service on the car is really practice, are one of my favorites!
Valeria A.
13 reviews
MI MAMA SE VA A VOLVER LOCA, POR TANRA HAMBURGUESA QUE COMO ACA😉 jajajaja siempre ando comiendo esto y me reta dice que es mucha chatarra aunque en realidad yo lo amo😊
Peta O.
69 reviews
I personally don't rave about Carl's junior as I find it is to expensive and not that great, although I've only had it twice as there's only 1 store in Australia
Monse R.
17 reviews
sus hamburguesas me encantan, sobre todo las de tocino, las papas son deliciosas, se me hace agua la boca solo de pensar en ellas, el precio para algunos es alto, pero personalmente el tamaño es INCREÍBLE, ya que es una de las compañías que supera el tamaño de otras, por estas razones me encanta comer en este restaurante.
Shanice T.
Calgary, AB
134 reviews
Burgers are better quality than most fastfoods. But it's really expensive!
It was actually my first time eating here as they just opened a store in my university today. Right now they're really busy because of the curiosity but I'm pretty sure they'll die out in a month. Can't have those kind of prices for poor students!
Fly P.
BELO HORIZONTE, MINAS GERAIS
14 reviews
bom não tenho muito a dizer recomendo claro não muito mais recomendo alias cada um tem um gosto diferente , eu posso tr gostado mais ou menos outras pessoas podem gostar 100% então claro isso soma muito, então esperimente pra vc ver se gosta ou não ai você da sua propria opiniâo isso é interessante
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
97 reviews
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.
Portland, OR
3 reviews
I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your salad mixes, do you include spinach or green leaf lettuce? And is the combination mostly iceberg lettuce? ty :)

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!