BY CARL'S JR. #43 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Jennifer P.
Love the burgers & fries from Carl's Jr. Great food for the price. Great flavor options
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
If I'm craving a good burger I'll go here. They definitely don't skimp on size either.
Irene G.
Escondido, CA
The food is great here I love there milkshakes and frias. Fast and gets food out fast.
alexis h.
Dallas, TX
I love when they have their four for four deal and breakfast platters in the mornings
Harvin G.
Littlerock, CA
Love love love it here. Healthy and delicious options. The chicken burgers are great
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Food is good. I think it taste like Burger King. Exactly the same in my own opinion.
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA
Their burgers taste so much different than others. And some are huge! In a good way.
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
Big Carl's are my favorite. Also famous star are great yummy crisscross fries as well
Yaksi G.
Bell, CA
Teriyaki burger,super star & fries are a few of my personal favorites juicy goodness!
nayeli c.
Anaheim
I love Carl's Jr. Shakes! Also there chicken tenders. That's the only thing I love.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.