BY CARL'S JR. #50 in Dining

Yaksi G.
Bell, CA
Teriyaki burger,super star & fries are a few of my personal favorites juicy goodness!
alexis h.
Dallas, TX
I love when they have their four for four deal and breakfast platters in the mornings
Harvin G.
Littlerock, CA
Love love love it here. Healthy and delicious options. The chicken burgers are great
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
Big Carl's are my favorite. Also famous star are great yummy crisscross fries as well
nayeli c.
Anaheim
I love Carl's Jr. Shakes! Also there chicken tenders. That's the only thing I love.
Celeste M.
Cypress, CA
Good for on the go! I love love love the French toast and their little hash browns.
Mayra S.
Pasadena, TX
Like the chicken from there and there fries I will go over and over again and eat
Evelia s.
Fontana, CA
I like all you products are so good and delicious ...I love the french fries 🍟...
Jessica L.
Vancouver, WA
Decent food for fast food on the go. Breakfast, lunch. Fried zucchini is good.
Flor M.
Fresno
The big carl is the only burger that I eat there it's like a Big Mac but better
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.