BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Rebecca N.
Yum yum yum! Anyhing with jalapeño or guacamole pairs perfectly with their juicy patty.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
If I'm craving a good burger I'll go here. They definitely don't skimp on size either.
Cambry S.
Edmond, OK
I love that you they have an option to wrap your burger in lettuce in place of the bun!
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
Subpar burgers and I don't really like anything else on their menu except their shakes.
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
Best breakfast biscuits ever they're ALWAYS fresh. Their burgers are pretty great too.
Amelia R.
Fresno, CA
Every Carl's Jr. I've been to has provided great customer service and even better food.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Food is good. I think it taste like Burger King. Exactly the same in my own opinion.
alexis h.
Dallas, TX
I love when they have their four for four deal and breakfast platters in the mornings
Harvin G.
Littlerock, CA
Love love love it here. Healthy and delicious options. The chicken burgers are great
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
Big Carl's are my favorite. Also famous star are great yummy crisscross fries as well
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.