BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Tim P.
Overland Park, KS
We always hit Carl's Jr when we are traveling for breakfast. Great burgers and fries too!
Joselyne F.
The burgers with Pineapple are the best I really enjoy them ... Would recommend to others
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Booomb me n my hubby love this fast food we go there all the time the onion rings r fire
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
I am a fan of this place. I like the big Carl and the big chicken. They are pretty cheep.
Julissa J.
I love Carl's Jr. chicken sandwiches because they don't put as much ranch as other places
Fabiola G.
Simply delicious, despite the Price, it's worth eating from time to time at this place
Jennifer P.
Love the burgers & fries from Carl's Jr. Great food for the price. Great flavor options
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty , CA
My favorite quick burger place. The portions are nice and the price isn't all that bad.
Irene G.
Escondido, CA
The food is great here I love there milkshakes and frias. Fast and gets food out fast.
Jennifer G.
Compton, CA
Carl's Jr is also great I love there fries and duhhh the hamburgers as well .. Amazing
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.