BY CARL'S JR. #46 in Dining

Carrie D.
Monroeville, IN
Anything you get here is great. I love the thick burgers. Their fries are really good too.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
I am a fan of this place. I like the big Carl and the big chicken. They are pretty cheep.
Joselyne F.
The burgers with Pineapple are the best I really enjoy them ... Would recommend to others
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Booomb me n my hubby love this fast food we go there all the time the onion rings r fire
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
I would've given Carl's Jr. a glowing review but unfortunately I'm boycotting them. Oops.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
Love their food you're always my number one choice because they're so good and I love it
Andrea E.
Love Carl's Jr been eating here since childhood. I always get the chicken club. Love it.
Tim P.
Overland Park, KS
We always hit Carl's Jr when we are traveling for breakfast. Great burgers and fries too!
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
Western cheese burger without cheese and made as a lettuce wrap! It's my favorite lunch!
Julissa J.
I love Carl's Jr. chicken sandwiches because they don't put as much ranch as other places
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.