BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
I tryed there jalepeno cheese poppers. Those were so cheesey and soft on the inside with spicy crunch. My friend who was with me said at a diffrent location of carls jr. They werent so good. But it just depends who makes them. I would give a 2 or 3 star for pricing though :(
Jessica G.
Santa Ana, CA
Carl's Jr is the best! I love their fries, they're crunchy and don't have a lot of salt, just like I like them. My favorite burger is the Six Dollar burger, it is super flavorful, and it packs a punch with their mayo, tomatoes, red onion, and sweet pickles. I would definitely recommend Carl's over McDonald's any day.
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
Carl's Jr. is a decent fast food stop. Their burgers are flame broiled and have a nice variety of different kinds of burgers or chicken sandwiches. I'm not a huge fan of their fries, I would say they don't seem to ever be fresh when I get them, cold and just over cooked. It does the job if you're hungry but not my first choice
Maria S.
I love going to Carl's and ordering their Big Burger. I love their burgers there but the Big Burger is inexpensive and taste just as good as getting a famous star. Currently I love getting their 4 for $4 which comes with a small drink, fries, chicken sandwich and a cheeseburger because it gets me full without having to purchase a $9 combo.
Tammy D.
My kids away want to go here for the "star chicken" meals. It's a great place to take the family. The kids meals are full of great food options and the ever important toy. I enjoy that I can get a full sized adult burger that tastes just like one of those expensive restaurant burgers, but for like half the price.
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida
I love the service! It was fast and the order was accurate, the food is delicious and fresh. The meat is soo good though... And it's pretty cheap for what you get. Definitely recommend
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I really enjoy Carls Jr. chicken stars. They are so affordable and delicious. I always get them with their barbecue. Carls jr has good burgers as well but some are a little more expensive than normal fast food.
Brenda D.
I have got to be obsessed with their breakfast menu here ! I've tried their regular menu but there breakfast menu is so convenient. They make any burger you could possibly think of and combine it with anything !
Samantha W.
Decatur, IL
My daughter loves this place. I usually get the bacon cheeseburger which I love. She loves the chicken strip basket. And we both love the option of curly fries (one of our favorites). We do not eat here often though because the food is on the higher end of fast food. But great quality food.
Jennifer C.
They have great options for burgers and chicken. I do prefer there BBQ chicken sandwich and fries. The one thing they have going for them that makes me go there more often is the milkshakes made with real ice cream. The mint chip one is the best.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.