BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Tammy D.
My kids away want to go here for the "star chicken" meals. It's a great place to take the family. The kids meals are full of great food options and the ever important toy. I enjoy that I can get a full sized adult burger that tastes just like one of those expensive restaurant burgers, but for like half the price.
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida
I love the service! It was fast and the order was accurate, the food is delicious and fresh. The meat is soo good though... And it's pretty cheap for what you get. Definitely recommend
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
Unfortunately it seems that I never have a good experience here. They constantly as my to wait in a different locations for my drive thru order and it is never right. I have stopped going to carls junior because they have strayed away from customer service.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I really enjoy Carls Jr. chicken stars. They are so affordable and delicious. I always get them with their barbecue. Carls jr has good burgers as well but some are a little more expensive than normal fast food.
Brenda D.
I have got to be obsessed with their breakfast menu here ! I've tried their regular menu but there breakfast menu is so convenient. They make any burger you could possibly think of and combine it with anything !
Samantha W.
Decatur, IL
My daughter loves this place. I usually get the bacon cheeseburger which I love. She loves the chicken strip basket. And we both love the option of curly fries (one of our favorites). We do not eat here often though because the food is on the higher end of fast food. But great quality food.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This fast food chin is so delicious I would eat there everyday! I love their hash browns they are to die for and I really love their burgers ! They are really good and I really do reccomend this to everyone
Danielle C.
El cajon , CA
Definitely a hit or miss with Carla jr.
Food can be decent but most days it's dry and over priced.
The employees obviously hate their jobs which is understandable. But you get to know how to fake it to make it. I don't recommend.
Isabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
There jalapeño poppers are the best I love them no there fries are so crunchy it's amazing , they can take
A while when bringing your order but it's cool how they bring it right to you ,
Kerena G.
I love their food. Their little thick burgers are perfect for my small mouth. Their curly fries are the best. They are amazing and affordable. I go here every week or two because they're just so tasty
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.