BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Janell D.
Love their hamburgers
And the zest that it give
I also love how bright it is in the places
Chelsea C.
Sacramento, CA
I honestly think carls jr is better than in n out lol. Love their criss cut fries so much.
Natalia V.
Los anillos de cebolla espectaculares, las hamburguesas son de buen tamaño pero hay mejores
Vanessa M.
Canoga Park, CA
I love it I always get it I get star chicken nuggets spicy chicken their fries are the best
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
Carl's Jr. has really good food but the prices can be too much depending on what you order.
Carrie D.
Monroeville, IN
Anything you get here is great. I love the thick burgers. Their fries are really good too.
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Booomb me n my hubby love this fast food we go there all the time the onion rings r fire
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
I would've given Carl's Jr. a glowing review but unfortunately I'm boycotting them. Oops.
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
Western cheese burger without cheese and made as a lettuce wrap! It's my favorite lunch!
Joselyne F.
The burgers with Pineapple are the best I really enjoy them ... Would recommend to others
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.