BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Amazing charcoal tasting burgers and they actually put a decent amazing of salt on their fries !
Skyler B.
Elk Grove, CA
Carl's Jr. has really good lettuce wrap hamburgers and Fried zucchini they're so expensive though
Noemi M.
Deliciousness to the absolute max . Never a disappointment , they always get the order right .
Elizabeth T.
La Palma, CA
I love Carl's Jr. burgers, because I can get them lettuce wrapped and really cut down on carbs.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Husband is always up for a jalapeño burger I'm always up for a classic and the yummy cheesecake
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Decent food, just like Hardee’s which I don’t always like but the fries and sandwiches are good
Claudia C.
Always good taste, no matter wich hamburger you choose. And a delicious shakes but expensive!!!
Jessica M.
I really like carls jr it taste really good really recommend to take your family and eat there
Kimi P.
Portland, OR
Western bacon cheeseburger is my ultimate comfort food and at 2 for 5 you can't really beat it.
Stephany C.
The best Burger in the town!!! Variety, good size, low carbs option, guacamole one was awesome!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.