BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Great chicken strips and hand dipped milkshakes! Menu prices are a little high for fast food
Dawn H.
Rialto, CA
Omg best burger ever. I'm really picky about lettuce and tomatoes and theirs is always fresh
Stephy C.
Buckeye, AZ
I love their chicken tenders and their buffalo dipping sauce I don't care how fating the are
Linda Y.
Fresno, CA
Very good that keeps you full with their big portions. It can be shared by two people easily.
reyna h.
Eh. It could be so much better. The only thing good there are the milkshakes. But you do you.
Nelly R.
The bbq hamburger with onion rigs is bomb asf. Yall should try it. Affordable. Good quality
BEVERLY M.
Milton, FL
Here we call them Hardee's and I always choose the no bun options ever chance we eat there.
Priscilla V.
There Santa fe charbroiled chicken sandwich is a must have when I buy from here!!! So good.
Jeanie R.
McAlester, OK
The food was good but the service was not so good. The workers were rude and not very clean
yareli g.
Ogden, UT
Love it! Love it! ONLY their fries and their bacon western burger, and the chocolate cake.❤
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.