BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Noemi M.
Deliciousness to the absolute max . Never a disappointment , they always get the order right .
Jessica M.
I really like carls jr it taste really good really recommend to take your family and eat there
Kimi P.
Portland, OR
Western bacon cheeseburger is my ultimate comfort food and at 2 for 5 you can't really beat it.
Jenny C.
Their new $5 boxes are the best, they really fill you up and I love their customer service too.
Claudia C.
Always good taste, no matter wich hamburger you choose. And a delicious shakes but expensive!!!
Elizabeth T.
La Palma, CA
I love Carl's Jr. burgers, because I can get them lettuce wrapped and really cut down on carbs.
Stephany C.
The best Burger in the town!!! Variety, good size, low carbs option, guacamole one was awesome!
Stephy C.
Buckeye, AZ
I love their chicken tenders and their buffalo dipping sauce I don't care how fating the are
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA
My favorite burger here is the turkey burger. And the spicy chicken sandwich is good as well.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Great chicken strips and hand dipped milkshakes! Menu prices are a little high for fast food
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.