BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Lily D.
Watonga, OK
The best burgers you can find, they have a great taste and the sauce they put on them is exellent..
Daphne B.
Fairview, OR
Delicious! Prices aren't terrible either! Best milkshakes around!!! Man, now I want to go get one!
Lily Q.
Indio, CA
When I can't make up my mind on where I can to eat I place it safe with one of my favorite places.
Miriam R.
The burger was delisious . Best i had ever tasted . And their fries just as delicious as the burger
erica w.
Anna, TX
I love their bacon cheddar fries..it's my fave snack before bedtime! I always add ranch dressi ng!
Jacqueline R.
Missouri city, TX
I like going over there ...I always get a chicken sandwich..fries and Coke and sometimes cookies
Alexis B.
Boaz, AL
They're burgers are really good but the prices are a little ridiculous sometimes! it feels you up
Melissa B.
Tucson, AZ
Really good fries and burgers. Im getting hungry right now thinking about it. I should get one..
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
It's good I always get the number one with a powerade and it's the best burger n love there fries
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
Burgers are Delicous! I can already taste he mustard and bacon! You can never go wrong with bacon
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.