BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Karen C.
Carl's jr has to be one of favorite fast food area ever. The burger are huge and juicy. I love it.
Daphne B.
Fairview, OR
Delicious! Prices aren't terrible either! Best milkshakes around!!! Man, now I want to go get one!
Melissa P.
Wish they still bad the chili cheese fries :( Its good food I recommend a super star or famous star
Stephanie B.
Jackson, OH
Lobe the taste of the burgers. Alays feel that they are fresh and they have great aray of toppings.
Melissa B.
Tucson, AZ
Really good fries and burgers. Im getting hungry right now thinking about it. I should get one..
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
It's good I always get the number one with a powerade and it's the best burger n love there fries
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
Burgers are Delicous! I can already taste he mustard and bacon! You can never go wrong with bacon
Skyler B.
Elk Grove, CA
Carl's Jr. has really good lettuce wrap hamburgers and Fried zucchini they're so expensive though
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Amazing charcoal tasting burgers and they actually put a decent amazing of salt on their fries !
Jacqueline R.
missouri city
I like going over there ...I always get a chicken sandwich..fries and Coke and sometimes cookies
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.