BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Alina T.
Ogden, UT
Adoro os sanduíches do Carl's Jr. Tenho até o aplicativo deles no celular. Sou amante de fast foods!
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA
Lo adoro!! siempre como alli!!! si pudiera comer alli todos lo dias lo haria por eso lo recomiendo!!
Alix J.
Los Angeles , CA
Used to go out here all the time as a kid. Their chicken sandwiches and waffle fries are my favorite
Miriam R.
The burger was delisious . Best i had ever tasted . And their fries just as delicious as the burger
Sigma P.
La Palma, CA
I love it. Love the Santa Fe chicken and also love tris cut fries. They are really of good quality.
Celeste V.
Reedley, CA
Carl's Jrs burgers are really good. I prefer them over burger king, McDonald's and jack in the box
Irene R.
Sacramento, CA
I love the burgers here. They are nicely portioned to fill yu up!! The frys are very good as well!
erica w.
Anna, TX
I love their bacon cheddar fries..it's my fave snack before bedtime! I always add ranch dressi ng!
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
Wish they still bad the chili cheese fries :( Its good food I recommend a super star or famous star
Karen C.
Carl's jr has to be one of favorite fast food area ever. The burger are huge and juicy. I love it.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.