BY CARL'S JR. #50 in Dining

Monica M.
OMG I LOVE CARL'S JR...WHAT I LIKE BETTER IS THE SPECIALS THAT THEY HAVE...2 SANDWICHES FOR UNDER $6
Alina T.
Ogden, UT
Adoro os sanduíches do Carl's Jr. Tenho até o aplicativo deles no celular. Sou amante de fast foods!
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA
Lo adoro!! siempre como alli!!! si pudiera comer alli todos lo dias lo haria por eso lo recomiendo!!
Celeste v.
Reedley, CA
Carl's Jrs burgers are really good. I prefer them over burger king, McDonald's and jack in the box
Stephanie B.
Jackson, OH
Lobe the taste of the burgers. Alays feel that they are fresh and they have great aray of toppings.
Daphne B.
Fairview, OR
Delicious! Prices aren't terrible either! Best milkshakes around!!! Man, now I want to go get one!
Lily Q.
Indio, CA
When I can't make up my mind on where I can to eat I place it safe with one of my favorite places.
Abigail S.
I love Carl's Jr. They sell at a great price and their hamburgers taste fresh not like burger kings
Irene R.
Sacramento, CA
I love the burgers here. They are nicely portioned to fill yu up!! The frys are very good as well!
Miriam R.
The burger was delisious . Best i had ever tasted . And their fries just as delicious as the burger
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.