BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Monica M.
OMG I LOVE CARL'S JR...WHAT I LIKE BETTER IS THE SPECIALS THAT THEY HAVE...2 SANDWICHES FOR UNDER $6
Sigma P.
La Palma, CA
I love it. Love the Santa Fe chicken and also love tris cut fries. They are really of good quality.
Karen C.
Carl's jr has to be one of favorite fast food area ever. The burger are huge and juicy. I love it.
Irene R.
Sacramento, CA
I love the burgers here. They are nicely portioned to fill yu up!! The frys are very good as well!
Abigail S.
I love Carl's Jr. They sell at a great price and their hamburgers taste fresh not like burger kings
Miriam R.
The burger was delisious . Best i had ever tasted . And their fries just as delicious as the burger
Celeste v.
Reedley, CA
Carl's Jrs burgers are really good. I prefer them over burger king, McDonald's and jack in the box
Daphne B.
Fairview, OR
Delicious! Prices aren't terrible either! Best milkshakes around!!! Man, now I want to go get one!
Lily D.
Watonga, OK
The best burgers you can find, they have a great taste and the sauce they put on them is exellent..
Melissa P.
Wish they still bad the chili cheese fries :( Its good food I recommend a super star or famous star
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.