BY CARL'S JR. #53 in Dining

Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
I'm not a big fan. Not because they're no good. Just because their variety doesn't suit my preference.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
My favorite burger is the avocado burger it big and very delicious. Also they have good breakfast food
Felicia Q.
Montebello, CA
Love their hamburgers. Big n juicy. My favorite is the jalapeno burger. N their fries are good as well
Karen E.
Pharr, TX
Their burgers are amazing even the shakes. They sure fill you up. My favorite one is the barbecue one.
. H.
Love their western burger it has an amazing taste I would recommend to anyone to come here and try it
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA
Lo adoro!! siempre como alli!!! si pudiera comer alli todos lo dias lo haria por eso lo recomiendo!!
Monica M.
Alina T.
Ogden, UT
Adoro os sanduíches do Carl's Jr. Tenho até o aplicativo deles no celular. Sou amante de fast foods!
Natalie S.
Riverside, CA
Good burgers, fries are pretty decent. I like that they have a wide selection of food on their menu.
Jacki D.
Great food and mostly great service. They have a good variety of food choices that are great tasting.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.