BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Tasty burgers. Criss cut fries are delicious! A little pricey for fast food but once in awhile it great.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Biscuits and gravy are the way to go here. The place is always kinda dirty though so it's a bit sketchy.
Helen Jannette F.
Ponce
love it always fresh and delisiuos they take their time but the wait it's worth it super duper great jaja
nat O.
i love their western and their le moonshine burger , always quality food when i go and mannerable people
Christina W.
Riverside, CA
We prefer Carl's over any other fast food... there food is always hot and tasty.. great service as well.
Ashley L.
Very pricey! Good quality but not worth it. They are very unfriendly at all the locations I have been to.
Ruby P.
Growing up this was our family outing. Always go on Sundays and it was our treat. We didn't eat out much.
Edna M.
Las Vegas, NV
My all time favorite is the guacamole bacon. I love avocado so its a no brainer for me when we eat there.
Karen E.
Pharr, TX
Their burgers are amazing even the shakes. They sure fill you up. My favorite one is the barbecue one.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
great burgers, but fries need help. i love the service at carls jr. They have excellent deals as well.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.