BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Stella B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
ITS CALLED HARDEES IDK WHAT THIS CARL'S JR. BULL CRAP IS. SAME LOGO DIFFERENT NAME WHAT IS THE POINT?????
Ashley L.
Very pricey! Good quality but not worth it. They are very unfriendly at all the locations I have been to.
Edna M.
Las vegas, NV
My all time favorite is the guacamole bacon. I love avocado so its a no brainer for me when we eat there.
Alejandra P.
Palmdale, CA
There food is great tasting it's so good I love it all can't complain about anything food is always fresh
Ruby P.
Growing up this was our family outing. Always go on Sundays and it was our treat. We didn't eat out much.
Helen Jannette F.
Ponce
love it always fresh and delisiuos they take their time but the wait it's worth it super duper great jaja
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Biscuits and gravy are the way to go here. The place is always kinda dirty though so it's a bit sketchy.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
My favorite burger is the avocado burger it big and very delicious. Also they have good breakfast food
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
I'm not a big fan. Not because they're no good. Just because their variety doesn't suit my preference.
Felicia Q.
Montebello, CA
Love their hamburgers. Big n juicy. My favorite is the jalapeno burger. N their fries are good as well
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.