BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Cynthia e.
Cleveland, WI
It's Hardee's here but it's do good. It's fresh but fast. I love the curly fries and the chicken sandwich.
Laura P.
Orange, CA
Tasty food, delicious burgers, but wish their fries were better. Still a good value and a good meal thoughz
Rose P.
I love their big Carlo or their famous star. I like how there's always coupons for when you're on a budget.
Sarah C.
Love love love the crispy chicken burger! The bun is toasted to perfection, just the right amount of crisp
Helen Jannette F.
Ponce
love it always fresh and delisiuos they take their time but the wait it's worth it super duper great jaja
Christina W.
Riverside, CA
We prefer Carl's over any other fast food... there food is always hot and tasty.. great service as well.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Biscuits and gravy are the way to go here. The place is always kinda dirty though so it's a bit sketchy.
nat O.
i love their western and their le moonshine burger , always quality food when i go and mannerable people
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Tasty burgers. Criss cut fries are delicious! A little pricey for fast food but once in awhile it great.
Alejandra P.
Palmdale, CA
There food is great tasting it's so good I love it all can't complain about anything food is always fresh
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.