BY CARL'S JR. #56 in Dining

Taylor B.
Chico, CA
Favorite place to get a burger by far!! The meat is tender and juicy, way better than any mcdonalds burger!
Rose P.
I love their big Carlo or their famous star. I like how there's always coupons for when you're on a budget.
America E.
Garden Grove, CA
I LOVE it here. Food is super delicious. Everything is so tasty. One of my favorite fast food restuarants.
Kayla H.
Lawton , OK
I love Carl's Jr. because it can be so cheap and so good and it's a go to when I really need some fast food
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
I recommend the bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich combo that's all I get from here. It's really good.
Stella B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
ITS CALLED HARDEES IDK WHAT THIS CARL'S JR. BULL CRAP IS. SAME LOGO DIFFERENT NAME WHAT IS THE POINT?????
Ashley L.
Very pricey! Good quality but not worth it. They are very unfriendly at all the locations I have been to.
Helen Jannette F.
Ponce
love it always fresh and delisiuos they take their time but the wait it's worth it super duper great jaja
Christina W.
Riverside, CA
We prefer Carl's over any other fast food... there food is always hot and tasty.. great service as well.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Tasty burgers. Criss cut fries are delicious! A little pricey for fast food but once in awhile it great.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.