BY CARL'S JR. #48 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Sarah C.
Love love love the crispy chicken burger! The bun is toasted to perfection, just the right amount of crisp
Laura P.
Orange, CA
Tasty food, delicious burgers, but wish their fries were better. Still a good value and a good meal thoughz
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
I personally think that they have the best burgers beside in n out. Meat is really good I like mc Donald's
Love it. Burgers are juicy and cheesy. Yum.Pretty big burgers. The hubby loves them. Cons I eat too much :)
Melissa C.
Amazing food, big portions. A little on the expensive side for fast food burgers but definitely recommended
Rose P.
I love their big Carlo or their famous star. I like how there's always coupons for when you're on a budget.
briana s.
Their customer service has gone down a lot over the years. I'm lucky if I even get a smile when ever I go.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
I recommend the bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich combo that's all I get from here. It's really good.
America E.
Garden Grove, CA
I LOVE it here. Food is super delicious. Everything is so tasty. One of my favorite fast food restuarants.
Taylor B.
Chico, CA
Favorite place to get a burger by far!! The meat is tender and juicy, way better than any mcdonalds burger!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.