BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

America E.
Garden Grove, CA
I LOVE it here. Food is super delicious. Everything is so tasty. One of my favorite fast food restuarants.
Love it. Burgers are juicy and cheesy. Yum.Pretty big burgers. The hubby loves them. Cons I eat too much :)
Laura P.
Orange, CA
Tasty food, delicious burgers, but wish their fries were better. Still a good value and a good meal thoughz
Krishma G.
I get coupns for Carl's Junior regularly so I visit there quite often I love the chicken fillet sandwiches
Sarah C.
Love love love the crispy chicken burger! The bun is toasted to perfection, just the right amount of crisp
Taylor B.
Chico, CA
Favorite place to get a burger by far!! The meat is tender and juicy, way better than any mcdonalds burger!
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
I recommend the bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich combo that's all I get from here. It's really good.
Melissa C.
Amazing food, big portions. A little on the expensive side for fast food burgers but definitely recommended
Rose P.
I love their big Carlo or their famous star. I like how there's always coupons for when you're on a budget.
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
I personally think that they have the best burgers beside in n out. Meat is really good I like mc Donald's
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.