BY CARL'S JR. #48 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Darlene J.
I love their fries and their famous star. You guys should check out the 4 for $4. Its Amazing and affordable
JuJu P.
I love everything in the menu!! Never have been disappointed by the service. I have NEVER had a wrong order!!
Cindy F.
Huntsville, AL
Love this place. Everything tastes great at alow price...Speedy service! Everyone is so helpful and friendly.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Okay food quality. Not the best service. Restaurant is usually messy or sticky tables. Good shakes and fries
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I like Carl's Jr. great place and the burgers taste delicious. I don't eat here often but I love the zucchini
Ale C.
Their chicken stars are amazing and so is there big carl and i love their fries !!! There whole menu is good
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
the big Carl is my go to favorite. me and my husband love to eat here together and the food is always great.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Haven't had a bad experience at the Carl's Jr. where I live. Food is hot and tasty. The people are pleasant.
Maricelia B.
Midland, TX
My first time trying Carl's Jr was a couple of months ago and loved it. When we want a hamburger vwe go there
Lacie B.
Manteca, CA
Great place to go for burgers they have a variety of burgers with different lb preferences for bigger burgers
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.