BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Lacie B.
Manteca, CA
Great place to go for burgers they have a variety of burgers with different lb preferences for bigger burgers
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Okay food quality. Not the best service. Restaurant is usually messy or sticky tables. Good shakes and fries
Darlene J.
I love their fries and their famous star. You guys should check out the 4 for $4. Its Amazing and affordable
JuJu P.
I love everything in the menu!! Never have been disappointed by the service. I have NEVER had a wrong order!!
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
the big Carl is my go to favorite. me and my husband love to eat here together and the food is always great.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I like Carl's Jr. great place and the burgers taste delicious. I don't eat here often but I love the zucchini
Maricelia B.
Midland, TX
My first time trying Carl's Jr was a couple of months ago and loved it. When we want a hamburger vwe go there
Reyna A.
Visalia, CA
The hamburgers at this place are huge. They are exactly how you see in commercials. And the taste is amazing.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Haven't had a bad experience at the Carl's Jr. where I live. Food is hot and tasty. The people are pleasant.
Ale C.
Their chicken stars are amazing and so is there big carl and i love their fries !!! There whole menu is good
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.