BY CARL'S JR. #56 in Dining

Ada F.
Arlington, TX
their guacamole burger is the bomm it's so big and juicy... the meat is cookd just right and its juicy their food is awesome.. if you haven't tried it stop what your doing and go get yourself some Carl's Jr...
Patricia C.
Anaheim , CA
Carl's Jr. Is so amazing I always get a famous star with fries and a soda their shake is so amazing it's all so affordable I would go everyday if I could. I totally recommend this to those who are crazy and have not yet tried it
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
I like Carl's Jr. a little better than other fast food hamburger restaurants. Their burgers seem to be better quality and I love the criss cut fries. The downside is that their menu items also seem to be much higher in calories than their competitors.
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
I love carl jrs! I love their criscut fries they are my favriote one thing about it they always take forever well were I live they do but food is delicious a little more pricey than other fast food places but it's a good place with good food
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
I like Carl's Jr. somewhat I go their a few times love the Western Burgers and the pineapple one burger and the jalapeño poppers and criscut fries. A few times a month
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
I tryed there jalepeno cheese poppers. Those were so cheesey and soft on the inside with spicy crunch. My friend who was with me said at a diffrent location of carls jr. They werent so good. But it just depends who makes them. I would give a 2 or 3 star for pricing though :(
Maria S.
I love going to Carl's and ordering their Big Burger. I love their burgers there but the Big Burger is inexpensive and taste just as good as getting a famous star. Currently I love getting their 4 for $4 which comes with a small drink, fries, chicken sandwich and a cheeseburger because it gets me full without having to purchase a $9 combo.
Tammy D.
My kids away want to go here for the "star chicken" meals. It's a great place to take the family. The kids meals are full of great food options and the ever important toy. I enjoy that I can get a full sized adult burger that tastes just like one of those expensive restaurant burgers, but for like half the price.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
Unfortunately it seems that I never have a good experience here. They constantly as my to wait in a different locations for my drive thru order and it is never right. I have stopped going to carls junior because they have strayed away from customer service.
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida
I love the service! It was fast and the order was accurate, the food is delicious and fresh. The meat is soo good though... And it's pretty cheap for what you get. Definitely recommend
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.