BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Adriana P.
Joint Base Andrews
I used to enjoy stopping at Carl's Jr as a teen. My favorite burger was the country western burger. I loved the flavor of all the ingredients but unfortunately its ingredients are not as fresh and tasty as they were.
daisy g.
los angeles, CA
I order this almost every Monday since we have one on campus. I do find Carl's Jr to be a bit on the expensive side so I tend not to go that often. I usually buy their chicken tender meal which I find okay. In comparison to other fast food places though it does fall lower on my list of go to places.
Sarah V.
Bakersfield, CA
CHARBROILED!!!!!! Where their burgers get their great flavor! My favorite is a Famous Star with cheese, along with their fries are are done fresh not made to sit around and wait to be served. What makes what you pay worth it, because it can be priced than some other places, but definitely worth the money!
Tracy T.
This is a place where I occasionally go only if I really want to go here. Most of the time I choose more healthy options but when I really want to go get a big burger this is the place I go to and fries are one of my favorite as well.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
We mainly go here in the mornings before school so my son can get biscuits and gravy. His favorite. They are always consistent, quick, and inexpensive. Sometimes when I am in a hurry, I will pick up chicken tenders on the way home for a quick meal. :)
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA
Carl's Jr. Is so amazing I always get a famous star with fries and a soda their shake is so amazing it's all so affordable I would go everyday if I could. I totally recommend this to those who are crazy and have not yet tried it
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
I like Carl's Jr. a little better than other fast food hamburger restaurants. Their burgers seem to be better quality and I love the criss cut fries. The downside is that their menu items also seem to be much higher in calories than their competitors.
Ada F.
Arlington, TX
their guacamole burger is the bomm it's so big and juicy... the meat is cookd just right and its juicy their food is awesome.. if you haven't tried it stop what your doing and go get yourself some Carl's Jr...
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
I love carl jrs! I love their criscut fries they are my favriote one thing about it they always take forever well were I live they do but food is delicious a little more pricey than other fast food places but it's a good place with good food
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
I like Carl's Jr. somewhat I go their a few times love the Western Burgers and the pineapple one burger and the jalapeño poppers and criscut fries. A few times a month
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.