BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Emma Claire A.
Bakersfield
I love the all natural burgers !! The fresh baked buns are so amazing and soft. The burger patties are so kuicy
Samantha S.
King city , CA
Love this place. Live their fries, their western bacon cheese burger is my favorite. Could eat there every day
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
I only like their French fries because they taste more natural. I don't really like anything else from here....
Bianca N.
Richmond Ca
I'm not a fan of bacon but they have a special way of me falling in love with their double bacon cheeseburger.
Corina V.
Renton, WA
Yummy waffle fries with ranch here. And cheap and good spicy chicken sandwiches. I always get it with no mayo.
Maria M.
Altadena, CA
Love their burgers. Specially the Guacamole bacon cheeseburger! And their cris cut fries are the bomb as well!
Adriana C.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love the food here. My favorite are the western bacon Cheese burger. That is always my go to when im on the go.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I love their ranchero burgers with cheese and green chili , bell peppers and onion rings with a side of fries.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Okay food quality. Not the best service. Restaurant is usually messy or sticky tables. Good shakes and fries
Ale C.
Their chicken stars are amazing and so is there big carl and i love their fries !!! There whole menu is good
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.