BY CARL'S JR. #57 in Dining

Yasmin G.
Hamburger and fries are amazing. Food always taste great. Employees are friendly. Can't go wrong with Carl hrs.
Kathy V.
Anchorage, AK
The burgers are SOOOOO good. 9/10 would recommend. The fries are really good too. Better than Mcdonalds I'd say
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
I only like their French fries because they taste more natural. I don't really like anything else from here....
Corina V.
Renton, WA
Yummy waffle fries with ranch here. And cheap and good spicy chicken sandwiches. I always get it with no mayo.
Taylor C.
San Antonio
Two words CRISSCUT FRIES! they are soooooo good. I live chick fil a and their waffle fries but these are better
Adriana C.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love the food here. My favorite are the western bacon Cheese burger. That is always my go to when im on the go.
Emma Claire A.
Bakersfield
I love the all natural burgers !! The fresh baked buns are so amazing and soft. The burger patties are so kuicy
Kristina W.
Carl's Jr. is pretty delicious for fast food. I've had a low carb burger at multiple locations with no issues.
Sarah G.
My grandparents, dad, and I all love Carl's Jr. I love getting the Fried zucchini!! Their food is delicious😋😋😋
Sheryl W.
Salt Lake City
I love the famous star , crisscut fries, and a milk shake. Carl's Jr food is always hot and delicious on the go
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.