BY CARL'S JR. #48 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Carrie P.
Wasn't bad. Wasn't good. Pretty bland burgers. Only been to one location, but prices were good and menu was nice.
Karen R.
Littlerock, CA
Quick service and easy to get on the road. Mostly only eat the hamburgers and chicken. Not a big fan of the tacos
Bailey S.
Ravenswood, WV
I love eating here! It's one of my favorite places! It makes me mad because some of them don't have curly fries!
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Definitivamente las mejores comidas. Me gustaron desde el primer momento que las probé. No los cambio por ninguno
Cvt #8200 Jackie Y.
Best burgers in the world!!!! They are so big and delish!! My favorites are chicken one, I'm carls jr's #1 fan!!
Cinthia V.
El Paso , TX
Its a really great place. I always change burger everytime I go. Great fries also. Its one of my favorite places.
Jasmine R.
I find carls jr way better than in-n-out. The fries are the best, the only hamburgers I get are tie chicken ones.
Marisela S.
Alhambra, CA
I like this place. I usually eat the chicken club sandwich which never disappoints, but their fries are good too.
Kaly A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Ecery time I come here I get a famous star burger. They are so delicious and the fries here are also really good.
Erica   F.
We have a Hardee's which is just like it...love the mushroom swiss burger and curly fries. It's so spendy though.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.