BY CARL'S JR. #56 in Dining

America R.
Denver, CO
I love carls jr and their malts. Their food is good all though it is not always fresh their tenders are delicious
Kaly A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Ecery time I come here I get a famous star burger. They are so delicious and the fries here are also really good.
Monica B.
Jacksonville , FL
It's actually Hardee's where in from (I'm aware they are the same). Their thickburgers and fries are delicious.
Taylor C.
San Antonio
Two words CRISSCUT FRIES! they are soooooo good. I live chick fil a and their waffle fries but these are better
Hanna D.
New Franken, WI
By far the best fast food place to go to, portions are big and the food quality is way above many other places
Emma Claire A.
Bakersfield
I love the all natural burgers !! The fresh baked buns are so amazing and soft. The burger patties are so kuicy
Bianca N.
Richmond Ca
I'm not a fan of bacon but they have a special way of me falling in love with their double bacon cheeseburger.
Samantha S.
King city , CA
Love this place. Live their fries, their western bacon cheese burger is my favorite. Could eat there every day
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
I only like their French fries because they taste more natural. I don't really like anything else from here....
Sarah G.
My grandparents, dad, and I all love Carl's Jr. I love getting the Fried zucchini!! Their food is delicious😋😋😋
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.