BY CARL'S JR. #49 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Carl's Jr.
I simple love Carl's Jr. My favorite fast food is from them. Big and tasty burgers. Fresh products and good offers.
Michelle K.
ANDERSONVILLE, TN
This is one of our favorite breakfast spots. The heavy and biscuits are wonderful. We visit every Saturday morning.
Joahnna R.
Love their burgers. They always come out so good. There is no con with Carl’s Jr. I go at least 5 times a month lol
Joanne B.
I really like Carl's Jr burgers. They always taste fresh and beefy, like real meat. Seasoned and cooks just right.
Ana S.
Excellent place to eat fast, good attention, good prices, I have always served what I ask and the attention is fast
melissa b.
Pleasanton , TX
These burgers are by far my favorite I have ever tried! Their combinations are insanely perfect for a big appetite
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Definitivamente las mejores comidas. Me gustaron desde el primer momento que las probé. No los cambio por ninguno
Kinsey H.
Great fast food. Homemade biscuits. Always hot food and love getting coupons to use. Chicken basket is great too
Karen R.
Littlerock, CA
Quick service and easy to get on the road. Mostly only eat the hamburgers and chicken. Not a big fan of the tacos
Carrie P.
Wasn't bad. Wasn't good. Pretty bland burgers. Only been to one location, but prices were good and menu was nice.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.