BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Cathy G.
N Hollywood, CA
They make sure to give the best quality to their burgers and they are big and stuffed it will satisfy your cravings
Van Averie S.
Not really my favorite but i love their fries tho. This is actually my last pic when going to fastfood. It was ok.
Phelisha M.
Boise, ID
Spicy chicken sandwiches and zucchini are incredible here! The 4 for $4 deal going on is a great deal! Good food.
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Definitivamente las mejores comidas. Me gustaron desde el primer momento que las probé. No los cambio por ninguno
David R.
Westmoreland, TN
I know it as hardy's and I absolutely love their food especially their monster burgers and their taste is amazing
Mayra R.
Anaheim, CA
The Big Carl Is One Of My Favorite Hamburgers They Have At Carl's Also The Fact That They Have Raspberry Ice Tea.
Allison M.
Uno de los mejore lugares del mundo aquí hay todo tipo de hamburguesas
Creo que esté lugar puedes comer muy bien
Marisela S.
Alhambra, CA
I like this place. I usually eat the chicken club sandwich which never disappoints, but their fries are good too.
Karla C.
Palmdale, CA
Really good burgers for cheap. Affordable and have good deals at times the California classic is one of my faves
Kaly A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Ecery time I come here I get a famous star burger. They are so delicious and the fries here are also really good.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.