BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Carl's Jr.
I simple love Carl's Jr. My favorite fast food is from them. Big and tasty burgers. Fresh products and good offers.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love carls jrs famous stars with cheese and criss cuts when they are not soggy. But most times its a hit and miss
Joanne B.
I really like Carl's Jr burgers. They always taste fresh and beefy, like real meat. Seasoned and cooks just right.
Gretchen F.
Their burgers are very good, but I'm not a fan of the bins they changed to a while back. They are too sweet for me
Ana S.
Excellent place to eat fast, good attention, good prices, I have always served what I ask and the attention is fast
Kathy H.
Adelanto, CA
I love loose Carl's Jr. amazing taste great deals my favorite item I would have to say is they're bacon burger 💜💜💜
Michelle K.
ANDERSONVILLE, TN
This is one of our favorite breakfast spots. The heavy and biscuits are wonderful. We visit every Saturday morning.
Joahnna R.
Love their burgers. They always come out so good. There is no con with Carl’s Jr. I go at least 5 times a month lol
Darlene M.
Fontana, CA
I'm just not really into fast food. The only fast food place I actually like has to be subway or jack in the box 🤷
Sam P.
Palm Desert, CA
Got their super star burger and it was delicious as normal! Favorite place to get a double cheeseburger on the go!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.