BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
Good burgers. Higher prices than your normal McDonalds or Burger King, but their meat is good. Their fries are nice.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
I love the hand breaded chicken tenders and there low carb burger. But i hate that it takes forever in the drive thur
Really great option for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. Good flavor and nice variety, lots of things to choose from
Lucia G.
Pleaseee the best, I do not want to think about food at this time but to those who can if I can recommend this place.
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
Carl's Jr. has the best chicken nuggets and the best shakes, it's very cheap as well, I don't go often but it's good
Kari P.
De Soto, MO
Great food, fast service and friendly staff ! My favorite is the curly fries. Portions are reasonable for the price.
Sierra L.
there is only certain things I like from carls jr but their food is good overall and their desserts are good as well.
Sam P.
Palm Desert, CA
Got their super star burger and it was delicious as normal! Favorite place to get a double cheeseburger on the go!
Joahnna R.
Love their burgers. They always come out so good. There is no con with Carl’s Jr. I go at least 5 times a month lol
Michelle K.
ANDERSONVILLE, TN
This is one of our favorite breakfast spots. The heavy and biscuits are wonderful. We visit every Saturday morning.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.