BY CARL'S JR. #46 in Dining

Lucia G.
Pleaseee the best, I do not want to think about food at this time but to those who can if I can recommend this place.
Really great option for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. Good flavor and nice variety, lots of things to choose from
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
My favorite thing here is the spicy chicken sandwich. I always ask for them to add onion and make it on a wheat bun.
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
Carl's Jr. has the best chicken nuggets and the best shakes, it's very cheap as well, I don't go often but it's good
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
I love the hand breaded chicken tenders and there low carb burger. But i hate that it takes forever in the drive thur
Sierra L.
there is only certain things I like from carls jr but their food is good overall and their desserts are good as well.
Levah U.
Crosscut fries are crispy yummy and delicious!!! Burgers are a little on the smaller side and just a tad bit pricey.
Kari P.
De Soto, MO
Great food, fast service and friendly staff ! My favorite is the curly fries. Portions are reasonable for the price.
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
Good burgers. Higher prices than your normal McDonalds or Burger King, but their meat is good. Their fries are nice.
Ana S.
Excellent place to eat fast, good attention, good prices, I have always served what I ask and the attention is fast
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.