BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Chelsea B.
Paragould, AR
Love thus place we eat here all the time a little pricey but over all greatness !!! Hey I have a drink now... burger gone
Kim A.
Santa Ana , CA
I love the big carl that what I always get the meat is so juicy and well cooked and the fries are so good and delicious
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
The breakfast is awesome. The biscuits are so buttery and soft. The service is pretty good and they fix the food fast.
Yaya b.
The teriyaki burger from Carl's is so delicious and moist. I'm not a huge fan of the fries. They normally come out hard
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
Recently tried the new steak breakfast burrito with the pico de gallo in it. Wow! Was it yummy for a fast food burrito!
Desi S.
Riverside
Usually my go to place!!! everything on their menu is good!! I always order the breakfast burger!! Yummy!! I love it!!
Lilian D.
Inglewood, CA
I like the guacamole bacon burguer , they are pretty big in general compared to in n out , its an alright burguer place
Malisha J.
Marmaduke, AR
I love the bacon cheese burgers and the curly fries here. They don't even need any sauce like all the other places do!
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
I love the hand breaded chicken tenders and there low carb burger. But i hate that it takes forever in the drive thur
Really great option for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. Good flavor and nice variety, lots of things to choose from
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.