BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Ashley G.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't had it in a while but I removed it being alright good but not that good because I haven't gone back in a while.
Talisha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Carl's Jr is so delicious with its charbroiled burgers so good. Then they are so big compared to other fast food places.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Carl's Jr is a good restaurant however their prices are as high as a sit down restaurant. So I do not go their to often.
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
Has to be my favorite fast food, I love their famous star burger and curly fries they are always nice clean and friendly!
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I love Carl's junior and it is the best fast food place out there. I recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap place.
Marisol R.
Long Beach, CA
Carls has decent burgers. My only complaint is that the prices are so high and you do not get alot for what you pay for.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
The guacamole burger is amazing I get it every single time I go and an iced coffee or milkshake I love there food so much
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
I use to work here and its hard to not want everything on the menu. The prices are a bit high for fast food but its good
Todo allá es super bueno, amo las hamburguesas, las papas y todo lo que hay allá, me encanta Carl's Jr. Voy casi siempre
Shaylee C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love that they lettuce wrap their hamburgers. A six dollar burger wrapped in lettuce is to die for when you eat HDMPLC
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.