BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Angela M.
Cheney, WA
Carl's Jr. has the best fast food fries available. I used to go to McDonalds, but their fries seem to have gone down hill =(.
Winter M.
Denton Tx
The food is good but every restaraunt I have been to doesnt seem to be cleaned that often. The bathrooms tend to be nasty.
tara s.
Henderson , NV
I love to go here because it doesn't seem like fast food… The food is much better quality than normal fast food restaurants
Trinity A.
Their chicken is AMAZING!!! Their fries could be better but they're still good. They carry fry sauce which is always good.
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Best breakfast burrito I have found. Love the steak, egg and cheese one. Hits the spot every time and not overly expensive.
Erica C.
Glendora, CA
I don't really eat Carl's Jr. The food there is actually good, unlike most places though. And I love their criss cut fries
Ashley K.
When I lived in California I loved going here. They have amazing burgers and fries. I wish they had one here in Wisconsin.
marie p.
I love their bacon and guacamole​ hamburger and the fries are just as great! I would definitely pick this over burger king.
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
Omg!! My favorite hamburger ever! I really really like the one with bacon and BBQ, omg is delicious! I totally recommend !
Lacey M.
Mesa
Pretty good an I respect them because they offer 10 percent off for veterans. My husband likes to go there because of this
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.