BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Winter M.
Denton Tx
The food is good but every restaraunt I have been to doesnt seem to be cleaned that often. The bathrooms tend to be nasty.
Rebecca C.
I like to buy this for my family from time to time! We really enjoy the flavor! They're so good! I reccomend this for sure!
Ashley K.
When I lived in California I loved going here. They have amazing burgers and fries. I wish they had one here in Wisconsin.
Erica C.
Glendora, CA
I don't really eat Carl's Jr. The food there is actually good, unlike most places though. And I love their criss cut fries
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Best breakfast burrito I have found. Love the steak, egg and cheese one. Hits the spot every time and not overly expensive.
tara s.
Henderson, NV
I love to go here because it doesn't seem like fast food… The food is much better quality than normal fast food restaurants
marie p.
I love their bacon and guacamole​ hamburger and the fries are just as great! I would definitely pick this over burger king.
Trinity A.
Their chicken is AMAZING!!! Their fries could be better but they're still good. They carry fry sauce which is always good.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I love Carl's junior and it is the best fast food place out there. I recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap place.
Claudia G.
Dollar drinks? Hell yeah! I've fallen in love with their jalapeno poppers and am upset they are no longer in the menu...
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.