BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Amanda H.
Don't go here often. Had a famous star burger the other day and it was good. Juicy, fresh and tasty. Not a fan of their fries.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,440 reviews
I really enjoyed Carl's jr. I like their famous star Burger as well and I like their fries their crispy fries are the greatest
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite fast food restaurant. Love the burgers especially the strawberry lemonade! They also have the best coupons as well.
Angela M.
Cheney, WA
Carl's Jr. has the best fast food fries available. I used to go to McDonalds, but their fries seem to have gone down hill =(.
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
If your going make sure you get their fried zucchini by far my favorite item all around they are pretty cheep and pretty good
Emily D.
I love Hardee's. I worked there for a little while and I love their food. The char burgers are way better than regular fried.
Alyssa O.
Poteet, TX
The flavor of their burgers keep us going back and their fries are delicious the service is fast and the environment is nice.
Mayra G.
Anaheim, CA
i like Carl's Jr cause its a good place to go eat and just sit to enjoy a nice burger even the dollar menu the spicy chicken.
Trinity A.
Their chicken is AMAZING!!! Their fries could be better but they're still good. They carry fry sauce which is always good.
tara s.
Henderson, NV
I love to go here because it doesn't seem like fast food… The food is much better quality than normal fast food restaurants
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.