BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
You will need coupons if you eat there multiple times per week but other than that it's very good. They have the best breakfast.
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK
My kids and my husband and I really like Carl's Jr. what I really like about it is that their burgers are pretty big and juicy!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite fast food restaurant. Love the burgers especially the strawberry lemonade! They also have the best coupons as well.
Gabriela L.
i give it 3 stars because i don't really like what they serve and i feel like its too expensive for what they are giving.
Kendahl S.
Vail, AZ
My husband looooves Carl's Jr. So we go often. His favorite is the western bacon cheeseburger and he is happy every single time
Ashley W.
Somerton, AZ
Their chicken fingers are delicious! I actually don't think I've ever ordered anything that I didn't particularly like though.
Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
Looking for some yummy chicken strips or a good famous burger head out to Carl's jr. And you'll find it there best place to go
Amanda H.
Don't go here often. Had a famous star burger the other day and it was good. Juicy, fresh and tasty. Not a fan of their fries.
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
The big chicken sandwich is amazing. I also really like their variety of breakfast options. I always get good service as well.
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
He probado pocas de sus hamburguesas pero hay una en especial que tiene un sabor unico. En precio esta en un puesto intermedio
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.