BY CARL'S JR. #56 in Dining

Stephanie S.
Mableton, GA
They have all kinds of burgers amazing burgers but my favorite is the original thick burger my son loves there chicken nuggets
Gabriela L.
i give it 3 stars because i don't really like what they serve and i feel like its too expensive for what they are giving.
Amanda H.
Don't go here often. Had a famous star burger the other day and it was good. Juicy, fresh and tasty. Not a fan of their fries.
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
The big chicken sandwich is amazing. I also really like their variety of breakfast options. I always get good service as well.
Ashley W.
Somerton, AZ
Their chicken fingers are delicious! I actually don't think I've ever ordered anything that I didn't particularly like though.
Emily D.
I love Hardee's. I worked there for a little while and I love their food. The char burgers are way better than regular fried.
Mayra G.
i like Carl's Jr cause its a good place to go eat and just sit to enjoy a nice burger even the dollar menu the spicy chicken.
Angela M.
Cheney, WA
Carl's Jr. has the best fast food fries available. I used to go to McDonalds, but their fries seem to have gone down hill =(.
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
If your going make sure you get their fried zucchini by far my favorite item all around they are pretty cheep and pretty good
Alyssa O.
Poteet, TX
The flavor of their burgers keep us going back and their fries are delicious the service is fast and the environment is nice.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.