BY CARL'S JR. #49 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
i really enjoy eating here. they have great choices and there burrgers are really big so makes it great to feel full aster only one lol they have really good fries also. they are kinda slow in all he carls jr i have been in but maybe thats just bad luck.
Michelle M.
When I want a quick meal, I go to Hardee's the east coast equivalent of Carl's Jr. the food is great and some things are pricier than others. The only issue is that mine is new and the management is not great so they are incredibly slow.
Karen H.
I love this place but they are expensive for a fast food chain. I really love the chicken starts and Criss cut fries though. My husband hates going here because it's alway over twenty dollars just for us two. I like the breakfast burrito too.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Amazing burgers and meals. Good deals all the time and its freshly made. Affordable and reliable. If you want a more healthy option you can ask for no bun and your burger turns into a burger wrap with lettus. Its actually really good.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
Carls Jr is probably my favorite fast food place there is. they are a little more pricey then most fast food places, but they are also still very affordable. There hamburgers taste amazing, i always get a famous star, its my favorite item on the menu.
Giselle S.
I recently just tried Carl's Jr. for the first time ever. I tried a number four and I thought it was amazing. I never like onion rings and this burger had some in it and they tasted great with the burger. I got full with the burger alone I didn't even finish my fries I will be back for another
Elizabeth B.
Birmingham, AL
Carl's Jr. or as it's known here in the South, Hardee's will always be my favorite fast food restaurant. I worked there in high school and I'm still not sick of the food, that's how high quality and tasty it is! I'll definitely go back soon for some good burgers!
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love Carls Jr because their hamburgers taste fresh and not cheap like Mc Donald's. I love the western bacon and the big burger. Theirs more pros than cons. I've gone for many years and have even gone with family and friends. Every Sunday after church I would go to Carl's Jr with a church friend or with my mother.
We would feel proud with what we were getting,
The fries and drink are usually big in size for the price your paying- they go beyond the price and give you more.
The burgers taste like if you were grilling on a summer's day.
The burgers are amazing and charbroiled. The fries taste different than other fast food places. The fries taste fresh and go with the charbroiled taste. The milk shakes are great too and are milky. The chicken tenders are great too- they taste different than other places are taste fresh and actually healthy without all the fat and grease.
The kids meals are actually a good size for even a adult to eat and feel full.
Carl's Jr is different.
Tori T.
Hardee's and I have a love/hate kind of relationship. I think it's due to the different ones I've been to. I love their chicken tenders and friesb(when they're fresh). Their burgers are alright, but not my favorite.
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
I used to enjoy stopping at Carl's Jr as a teen. My favorite burger was the country western burger. I loved the flavor of all the ingredients but unfortunately its ingredients are not as fresh and tasty as they were.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.