BY CARL'S JR. #43 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Kendra B.
Hemet, CA
Always conveniently located wherever you may be. They have a little bit of American style food. Mexican style and even breakfast!
Gaby Z.
Yummyness in every bite. Love the menu options plus it's a really great option when you're hungry and need something fast to eat.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
You will need coupons if you eat there multiple times per week but other than that it's very good. They have the best breakfast.
cat h.
Love the chicken strips from Carl's Jr and the honey mustard sauce and how inexpensive it is. Also do the burgers are really good
Katie E.
Owensboro, KY
I absolutely love the hot ham & cheese sandwich and the steak biscuit for breakfast. It is always served quickly and with a smile
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I really like their hamburgers. They used to have a Dablo jalopeno one and it's discontinued. That's the only reason I gave it 4.
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
The big chicken sandwich is amazing. I also really like their variety of breakfast options. I always get good service as well.
Ashley W.
Somerton, AZ
Their chicken fingers are delicious! I actually don't think I've ever ordered anything that I didn't particularly like though.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite fast food restaurant. Love the burgers especially the strawberry lemonade! They also have the best coupons as well.
Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
Looking for some yummy chicken strips or a good famous burger head out to Carl's jr. And you'll find it there best place to go
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.