BY CARL'S JR. #50 in Dining

holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
You will need coupons if you eat there multiple times per week but other than that it's very good. They have the best breakfast.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I really like their hamburgers. They used to have a Dablo jalopeno one and it's discontinued. That's the only reason I gave it 4.
Katie E.
Owensboro, KY
I absolutely love the hot ham & cheese sandwich and the steak biscuit for breakfast. It is always served quickly and with a smile
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoyed Carl's jr. I like their famous star Burger as well and I like their fries their crispy fries are the greatest
Amanda H.
Don't go here often. Had a famous star burger the other day and it was good. Juicy, fresh and tasty. Not a fan of their fries.
Jeanie S.
Commerce, GA
Well I eat at Hardees, but it's the same. I love their breakfast biscuits. They also have a mushroom burger that is very tasty.
Ashley W.
Somerton, AZ
Their chicken fingers are delicious! I actually don't think I've ever ordered anything that I didn't particularly like though.
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
He probado pocas de sus hamburguesas pero hay una en especial que tiene un sabor unico. En precio esta en un puesto intermedio
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
Looking for some yummy chicken strips or a good famous burger head out to Carl's jr. And you'll find it there best place to go
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite fast food restaurant. Love the burgers especially the strawberry lemonade! They also have the best coupons as well.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.