BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Eliangy R.
Very good food, quality ingredients. The only problem would be the lack of variety in their menu. I would appreciate more options!
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Where I live, it's called Hardee's. They have the best breakfast around. You have got to try their blueberry biscuit. So delicious!
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I really like their hamburgers. They used to have a Dablo jalopeno one and it's discontinued. That's the only reason I gave it 4.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
You will need coupons if you eat there multiple times per week but other than that it's very good. They have the best breakfast.
Claire S.
There is only one carls jr close to where I live but when I go there, I love buying their bacon burgers! It tastes really gooood.
cat h.
Love the chicken strips from Carl's Jr and the honey mustard sauce and how inexpensive it is. Also do the burgers are really good
Patricia G.
Yakima, WA
Carl's jr is really good. I always order the teriyaki burger, i really like that there is Always a different variety on the menu.
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually order their spicy sandwiches. They are good. They aren't to spicey which is perfect.
I also like their customer service
Kendra B.
Hemet, CA
Always conveniently located wherever you may be. They have a little bit of American style food. Mexican style and even breakfast!
Katie E.
Owensboro, KY
I absolutely love the hot ham & cheese sandwich and the steak biscuit for breakfast. It is always served quickly and with a smile
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.