BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
leann b.
i really do like their $6 burgers, its just too bad they don't offer enough coupons to make them affordable anymore. we go occasionally
Monica H.
Perris
Love their food just so amazing and love the service they gave although sometimes they make mistakes but definitely a best place to eat
Blanca G.
El Paso , TX
It's not what it used to be doesn't taste the same as the first months they open I don't know even the size of the fries has changes
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
They have great burgers and fries.everything thats on the menu is delicious.what i love the most is that the have military discount.
Alejandra G.
Best Spicy Chicken sandwich you can get compared to other fast food restaurants especially with their fries and drink combo :)
Sade R.
I've been here a few times and I've never not liked there burgers. I always get the double meat burgers. They are huge and flavorful.
Ashley T.
Fremont, CA
I don't exactly remember what I ordered but I do remember feeling full after one meal. They have big portions and great French fries.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Who doesn't like Carl's Jr. burgers?! They're simply one of the best fast food burgers out there! Tons of flavor in the actual meat!
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
This is like my go to when I'm lazy. I love there burgers. They are always so juicy and delicious. I like there milkshakes and fries
Ana S.
Ummm no fast food joint can beat their delicious burgers. Crisp cut fries are my favorite, but their regular fries are not that great
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.