BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Ana S.
Ummm no fast food joint can beat their delicious burgers. Crisp cut fries are my favorite, but their regular fries are not that great
Ashley T.
Fremont, CA
I don't exactly remember what I ordered but I do remember feeling full after one meal. They have big portions and great French fries.
Lucy Q.
Montebello , CA
I love Carl's Jr. I always get their jalapeño burger and it's soo delicious. A little pricey but well worth it. Fries are good too.
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Where I live, it's called Hardee's. They have the best breakfast around. You have got to try their blueberry biscuit. So delicious!
Arianna L.
Lomita, CA
If your gonna get a fast food burger this is the way to go. The meat is better quality and doesn't look like it's been ironed out.
Cally W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Carl's jr and most the time the food is really good and service is great. It always takes a long time, everywhere I've gone.
Jessica C.
This is Hardees where Im from. Burgers are super filling and pretty good quality for fast food. The mexican food choices are good.
Roxann R.
i like carls jr burgers they are really good.. tge fries are awsome as well.. my boys love the chicken stars and say they are cute
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
The fries are my favorite! Better than other fast food chains. Not too pricey and it's always a quick visit for when I'm on the go.
Eliangy R.
Very good food, quality ingredients. The only problem would be the lack of variety in their menu. I would appreciate more options!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.