BY CARL'S JR. #56 in Dining

Sandra D.
Spring Valley, CA
I haven't met a burger I didn't like! My favorite is the Carl Jr. there are so many items on the menu, it's sometimes hard to choose!
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
They have great burgers and fries.everything thats on the menu is delicious.what i love the most is that the have military discount.
Blanca G.
El Paso , TX
It's not what it used to be doesn't taste the same as the first months they open I don't know even the size of the fries has changes
Ashley T.
Fremont, CA
I don't exactly remember what I ordered but I do remember feeling full after one meal. They have big portions and great French fries.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
This is like my go to when I'm lazy. I love there burgers. They are always so juicy and delicious. I like there milkshakes and fries
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
The fries are my favorite! Better than other fast food chains. Not too pricey and it's always a quick visit for when I'm on the go.
Roxann R.
i like carls jr burgers they are really good.. tge fries are awsome as well.. my boys love the chicken stars and say they are cute
Lucy Q.
Montebello , CA
I love Carl's Jr. I always get their jalapeño burger and it's soo delicious. A little pricey but well worth it. Fries are good too.
Cally W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Carl's jr and most the time the food is really good and service is great. It always takes a long time, everywhere I've gone.
Arianna L.
Lomita, CA
If your gonna get a fast food burger this is the way to go. The meat is better quality and doesn't look like it's been ironed out.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.